How to eDistrict Online Apply UP and UP eDistrict service list, csc edistrict Apply, CSC eDISTRICT Registration
CSC Edistrict Apply: Another great news is coming out for CSC operators, now e-Dustic ID will be made available to all Common Service Center Operators absolutely free, so that Common Service Operators will now be able to work on e-District Portal as well.
CSC Edistrict service was required to perform all types of government functions. The Common Service Center has made the state government services provided by all the states of India readily available but the state services of the state of Uttar Pradesh were not previously included in the Common Service Center. But with the implementation of the new update CSC 3.0, now the services of e-distic will be available to the common service center operators.
What is this CSC e-distinct🔥
The CSC e-district project may be a state mission mode project under the e-governance plan, whose main objective is to computerize the public-centric services. In this project, the whole order sequence is computerized. Services associated with registration in certificate, complaint, public distribution system, pension, exchange, Khatauni, revenue suit and employment centers are included within the e-district project.
The government has found out a service center altogether the districts of the state to implement the project and supply services to the overall public. All these services are being found out by District Service Providers (DSPs) at the Panchayat level. The entire development and technical operation of the software of the e-district project is being done by the National Informatics Center Uttar Pradesh unit. The certificates issued under this project have also been integrated with the Digital Locker Project of the govt of India.
🔥🔥CSC e-District Online Registration HIGHLIGHTS🔥
|🔥 Name of scheme||CSC e-District Online Registration|
|🔥 Was launched||State government|
|🔥objective||Providing single window service to the citizens of the state.|
|🔥 benefits🔥||Providing information on applications, status of applications, schemes under all government schemes launched by the state government|
|🔥 beneficiaries🔥||Every citizen of the state|
|🔥 states🔥||Applicable in UP|
|🔥 service||Information and application of every government scheme of the state.|
|STATE DSP LIST||Click Here|
|CSC e-District Online Registration||Click Here|
|🔥 Official Website||Click Here|
CSC EDistrict Online Registration / CSC e District Online Registration🔥
To get eDISTRICT from CSC, you have to register through online process. We are going to give you complete information about how to register.
- First, click on the website given here and go to the page of CSC eDISTRICT Registration.
- As soon as you click on it, you will reach the website shown below.
- Now you have to login through your CSC portal here.
- After a successful login, the registration page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill all your information.
- Please fill all the information here correctly.
- After filling the information, submit the application.
- After registering here, your information will reach the CSC and soon your user ID and
You will be notified through SMS by creating a password.
Csc e District registration video |🔥
If you are facing any kind of problem in CSC eDISTRICT Registration CSC eDistrictk registration, then we have given you the video below. You can watch the full video carefully and you can easily register online to take this e-District.
Important Terms for taking e-District from CSC.🔥
- If you are an e-District portal with CSC, then you have to take care of the following points.
- You must have a CSC ID.
- Your CSC ID should be activated.
- You work on all the services of CSC.
- This process will be selected through first come first served.
- Whoever Ali registers for this will be able to use it in his gram panchayat.
- E District ID is completely free, for this you do not have to pay any fee.
CSC eDistrict Service List🔥
S.No. Name of Department Services
1. Revenue Department
1. Click here for caste certificate details
2. Click here for income certificate details
3. Click here for domicile certificate details
4. Click here for status certificate details
5. Copy of Khatauni
6. Daily revenue suit table
7. Revenue suit – Court order copy
8. Revenue Case – Statement of suit
2. Panchayati Raj Department
1. Application for copy of family register
3. Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
1. Divyang certificate
4. Home Department
1. Click here for permission to use loudspeaker / public address system / sound amplifier
5. Social Welfare Department
1. Click here for details for applying for scholarship (general and SC / ST)
2. Click here for application details for marriage and illness grant
3. Click here for application details for complaint about atrocities
6. Women Welfare and Child Development Department
1. Click here for financial assistance details for women suffering from dowry system
2. Click here for details of legal aid for women suffering from dowry
3. Grant scheme for the marriage of daughter of widowed destitute women
4. Couple Award Scheme for Promoting Widow Marriage Click here for details
7. Department of Disabled Public Empowerment
1. Divyang Pension
2. Click here for details of application for loan / grant for rehabilitation by disabled person.
3. Click here for application details for grant on getting married to a person with disability
4. Click here for details of grant for artificial limbs to Divyang
- Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Accuses Gaurav Vasan On YouTube
- CSC ID CARD,CSC Certificate Download,CSC identity card 2020
- CSC Digimail password reset, csc digimail login कैसे करते हैं |
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 online, application, registration
- How to open CSC digital Seva Kendra | CSC APPLY 2020