PM aawas yojana list 2021 | download online iay list | indira awas yojana portal | iay.nic.in 2021-22 list | How to see Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme List Online |
IAY List iay.nic.in: – Dear friends, Indra Gandhi Aawas Yojana has been released by the Ministry of Rural Development for the candidates who are living below the poverty line. IAY List 2021: Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana
And those who do not have a firm house. Under Indira Aawas Yojana to all such people, the government provides a fund to SC / ST, minorities and non-SC / ST rural families who do not have a home to build their own. This is a great opportunity for BPL ration card holders to get their home. You can get more information about IAY lisy 2021 (Pmay List) from the below given information which continues for special poor families who are very poor and helpless. Check out the new list below (IAY List 2021: Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana LIST (iay.nic.in 2021-22 List).
|Service-name||IAY List 2021, Indira Gandhi Aawas Yojana|
|Apply for PM Aawas Yojana||Click here|
|PM Aawas Yojana List||Click here|
IAY List Yojana Apply Eligibility
- This scheme is for people below the poverty line.
- The scheme is for SC / ST, non-bonded employees, minorities and non-SC / ST rural families who do not have a home.
- I will be eligible for this scheme only when I apply for the BPL category.
- For this scheme, such persons will be selected who do not already have a permanent house built.
- You should not have a government job in your family or in order to take advantage of this scheme.
- If such a person applies in this scheme. If he does not have these qualifications, then his application will be rejected.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aims to provide 10000000 houses in all rural areas during the years 2016 and 17, 18-19 and 20-21.
The place previously decided by the government for housing construction. It has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters so that all services can be available in one house.
To build rural housing in the plains, it has been increased from ₹ 70000 to ₹ 120000, and where in the inaccessible areas, earlier ₹ 75000 used to be given for construction, now ₹ 130000 will be given there.
Under the Housing Scheme, a grant of 60 to 40 ratio between the Central and State Governments is provided in the plain area to construct a new house. On the other hand, in states like Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir, this ratio is 90 ratio 10.
Recently, along with the housing scheme, toilets are also being provided under MNREGA synergy under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is being extended to the people keeping a close watch on the 2011 economic census and listening to all the parameters.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, financial assistance and technical techniques are also being provided to the people for the construction of houses by national technical agencies.
If the beneficiary wants to increase and build a permanent house, then he can also get subsidy from the government for that.
In the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, nothing is being provided to the beneficiaries, such as toilets, drinking water system, new gas connection, electricity connection, all these are being provided.
To make Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by the government, money is sent directly to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer – for this, the Aadhar card should be linked with the beneficiary’s bank account.
After the beneficiary arrives the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the verification is done by the BDO officer and if found wrong, his application is rejected.
Apply for PM Aawas Yojana
If you want to take advantage of Aawas Yojana (IAY ✔), then you have to apply for it, follow the rules given below to know the procedure of how to apply.
- To apply for Aawas Yojana online, first of all visit the 👉official website.
- After successfully opening the website, select the application category.
- After this, you will be asked for your Aadhaar number and enter the Aadhaar number and click on the submit button.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you, read the application form carefully.
- First of all, fill your name, mobile number, email id and your full address in the application.
- Here you have to fill all the information correctly and true otherwise your application may get rejected.
- After filling the application, Agree all the terms and conditions given here.
- Now you have to fill the captcha code here and submit the application successfully.
- After successfully submitting the application, you will get the application number, you should keep this number.
- Now with the help of which application number you can know the status of your application.
see also :-
- How To Close Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Account
- Pradhan mantri ujjwala yojana | Ujjawala Scheme
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana New List Check 2021
- CSP Bank Mitra apply, CSP Bank Mitra Kaise khole, SBI Kisok APPLY
- Paytm BC Agent Apply, Paytm ka ATM, Paytm Bank Mitra Apply