Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account Step By Step,link aadhaar number with bank account online,sbi online aadhar link by sms,aadhar card link to bank account form,link aadhar,sbi mobile number link,sbi me aadhar link,aadhar card link to bank account status,request application for linking of aadhaar number to bank account
Another great news for State Bank of India account holders: All account holders of State Bank of India, whose Aadhaar number is not linked with their bank account, can link their Aadhaar card with their bank account through online process.
Linking an Aadhaar card with an online bank account is much simpler and easier as if you all know that if your Aadhaar number is not linked with your bank then you will make any cash transaction through it which is through the thumb They cannot and if you do not have Aadhaar link, your Aadhaar card can be closed by the bank because it is a KYC process which if you complete If you do not, then there is a possibility of cancellation of a bank account.
How to link Aadhaar card with bank account through ATM machine.
- To link the Aadhaar number with the bank account, first go to your nearest ATM machine.
- After that swipe your card in the ATM machine and enter your ATM Four Digit PIN.
- After this, you will see the option of service registration in the ATM machine, on which you have to click, after clicking, you will see the option to link the Aadhaar number, you have to click on it.
- After this you have to select your account, which account you have, if you have a current account, then select the current account and if you have a savings account, select the savings account, after that enter your Aadhaar number and successfully send your Aadhaar with the bank account link up.
How to link Aadhaar number with bank account through online internet banking.
For this, first go to the Internet Banking website, whose link is given below, as soon as you click on the link, the SBI Internet Banking website will open in front of you.
- After successfully opening the website, enter your user id and password and login to your internet banking.
- After successful internet banking login, you will see the option to link Aadhaar in the above right hand side option, you click there and enter your Aadhaar number and link it with the bank account, in this way you can easily through internet banking You can associate Aadhaar number with your account number.
How to link Aadhaar number with bank account by sending SMS.
Send message In order to link the Aadhaar number with the bank account, firstly your registered mobile number should be associated with your bank account. If it is connected then you can follow this procedure
If your mobile number is registered with SBI, then you can send SMS to 567676 in the following format UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number
- Aadhar Card Link Mandatory ?
- Link to Aadhar card in Bank Online 2020
- Aadhar Card update online,Aadhar Card correction Online 2020
- UTI New Aadhar Center Open,How To Get New UTI Aadhaar Center