rnfi, rnfi login,RNFI Commission chart, rnfi services, rnfi service, rnfi csp, rnfi services pvt ltd, rnfi aeps, rnfi relipay, rnfi services private limited, rnfi registration, rnfi partner login
RNFI Bank provides the best service to CSP customers if you want to set up your own employment. In which you can earn good profits by investing at least capital. So for this you can start your business by taking RNFI franchise.
People residing in village towns have to go to cities for transaction of money or to avail any banking related services where they have to take long lines and sometimes such problem occurs. That the officials of the banks defer and customers may have to face trouble.
Keeping this in mind, RNFI now provides all banking related services to you in villages and towns whose franchisees can earn you good profits.
Read the article carefully for complete information about how to take this franchise and how much you can earn from it.
|Service Type||B2B, AEPS services|
|Beneficiary||All Indian Citizens|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- 1 What is RNFI?
- 2 Who can take RNFI franchise?
- 3 Documents required to take RNFI franchise
- 4 RNFI Service List?
- 5 RNFI Agent Registration | How to become an RNFI agent
- 6 RNFI Distributor Registration How to become an RNFI distributor
- 7 RNFI Commission Chart?
What is RNFI?
RNFI is a company that provides you with b2b and b2c and banking related services whose franchisees you can set up your own employment, here you can withdraw money, transfer money, electricity bill deposit, water bill deposit, Mobile recharge, DTH recharge, insurance insurance, and many other types of services are given here.
Who can take RNFI franchise?
To take this franchise, you have to follow some simple rules, which are given below.
Generally, the franchise of RNFIs can be taken by any common Indian citizen who fulfills the following conditions.
- The person should be a resident of India.
- Must have knowledge of computer.
- Should have banking information.
- Must have passed High School or Intermediate.
- There should be a shop of its own.
- No person can take this franchise, on which any legal action is going on or who has committed a crime, such a franchise will not be given to such a person.
Documents required to take RNFI franchise
If you want to take this franchise, then you must have the following documents, only then you can take advantage of it.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank passbook
- Fingerprint device
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photo
- Kyc video
If you want to get the ID of RNFI, then you have to submit the following documents only then you can become RNFI agent
RNFI Service List?
As we can tell you here that RNFI is a banking sector linked platform where you are given the benefit of banking related services where you are provided with the following services that you can do through your franchise You can earn good profits by reaching.
- Cash withdrawal
- money transfer
- Balance inquiry
- Mini statement
- Cash Deposit (Only ICICI Bank)
- Bill payment
- mobile recharge
- Mini atm
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
RNFI Agent Registration | How to become an RNFI agent
If you want to establish your own employment by joining with RNFI, then you have to adopt the following procedure to take its franchise.
For taking RNFI franchise you have to pay a nominal fee, after this you are given its user ID and password. You can login by visiting the RNFI website with the help of this user ID and password, after that you can give all the information given there. Services can be availed
To take all the franchises, you will have to go to its official website, there you will have to contact the sales manager by contacting the contact, whoever has their SIM will help you to get the ID and will give you the agent ID easily.
RNFI Distributor Registration How to become an RNFI distributor
If you want to become a distributor of RNFI and earn profit by associating with it, then for this you will first have to go to the official website of RNFI and go there and find the contact number of the sales team. As we can tell you that you have to invest some money to become a RNFI distributor, only then you are given a distributor ID and you can make an agent in your rural or urban area by taking a distributor ID.
And when your agents work, you are paid a good commission on each agent, then the more agents you make, the more you will be paid.
RNFI Commission Chart?
If you want to know how much commission is paid in RNFI, we are going to give you complete information about the commission here. You are paid a good commission on every transaction and here the company set a good commission on top of all the services Has happened
RNFI AEPS Commission list?
RNFI MINI ATM Commission list?
RNFI Money Transfer Commission list?
Relipay Mobile Recharge Commission list( RNFI Commission chart)?
- Saral Portal Haryana ,Saral Portal Login and Registration
- CSC DIGIPAY INSTALL,DIGI PAY DOWNLOAD,DIGIPAY MOBILE 2020
- Aadhar Print Service on CSC Portal Start 2020 [Apply]
- Banglarbhumi Land Record | Mutation Status
- CSC Digimail id password reset,mail.digimail.in,csc digimail login कैसे करते हैं |
- Death certificate apply,death certificate banane ke liye aavedan kaise kare
- CSC IRCTC AGENT Registration Online Apply 2020
- Chhattisgarh ration card | cg khadya.cg.nic.in 2020