PM Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Download | ayushman card download |Jan Arogya Golden Card Apply Online | Pmjay Card Download | Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download |
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card This is an important card and this card is given for all those beneficiaries who have been included in the government’s Ayushman Bharat scheme and who have this card, they get free treatment up to ₹ 500000 from the government. And it is provided free of cost in private hospitals, this Ayushman card is given to all such persons who are living below the poverty line and they are unable to get their treatment in any hospital due to their economic condition.
- 1 Objectives of Ayushman Bharat
- 2 Ayushman Bharat card download Kaise Karte Hain
- 3 PMJAY Card Apply Documents Required?
- 4 What are the benefits of Ayushman card?
- 5 How To Pmjay ayushman card download?
- 6 Pmjay Card Download Online Step by Step?
- 7 How to see name in PMJAY Yojana List.
- 8 How to get Jan Arogya Yojana Card made?
- 9 How To File a complaint Ayushman Bharat scheme
ayushman card download Highlights 2021
|Article Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download|
|started by||government of India|
|Beneficiary||All eligible citizens of India|
|Pmjay Card Download||Click Here|
Objectives of Ayushman Bharat
The government provides Ayushman Bharat Golden Card to all such poor people by connecting them to this Ayushman Bharat scheme and connects them to the Ayushman Bharat scheme launched by the Prime Minister if you do not know whether your Ayushman card can be made or if Your Ayushman card has been created and it is lost somewhere, apart from this, you have not received your Ayushman card yet, then we are going to give you complete information about the process of making Ayushman Bharat card and downloading Ayushman Bharat card here. You will be able to get free treatment in any hospital by downloading your Ayushman Bharat card and printing the Ayushman Bharat card.
Ayushman Bharat card download Kaise Karte Hain
Smart Card Download 2021 | Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being given by the government to all poor families, through which poor people can easily get free treatment up to ₹ 500000 in any government or private hospital.
This card should be given to all those people who will be eligible for this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme eligibility list has been given by the government. I will tell you how you can download your Ayushman Bharat card, so if your Ayushman Bharat card has already been created, then you will be able to download your Ayushman Bharat card again by reading this article, so if you want to download your Ayushman Bharat card Or if you want to know the process of making it, then definitely read this article from beginning to end because we are going to provide you complete information in this.
PMJAY Card Apply Documents Required?
If you want to make your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card or want to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card then you must have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- ayushman bharat letter
- bank passbook
- identity card
- Address proof
What are the benefits of Ayushman card?
If you get the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card started by the Ayushman Bharat scheme, then through this, if you ever have a serious illness, then all that treatment will be done by the government for free.
Often you must have seen that people of poor families are unable to get their treatment due to some serious disease, keeping this in mind the government has started Ayushman Bharat Scheme in which all such poor families are linked in this Ayushman Bharat scheme. And the government has also opened private and government hospitals inside all the districts, if you are sick or you need any kind of medical facility, then you can get your treatment for free by going to the hospital associated with Ayushman Bharat Scheme. You will have to show your Ayushman Bharat card in that hospital, after which you will be treated absolutely free of cost, no fee will be charged from you.
How To Pmjay ayushman card download?
If your Ayushman Bharat card is lost or you have not received your Ayushman Bharat card yet, then in such a situation you can download your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card by following the procedure given below. You can do the process of downloading Ayushman Bharat Golden Card from both your mobile or computer, but to download Ayushman Bharat, you must have your Aadhar card and it is necessary to have the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card, then download the Ayushman card. Before you do make sure that you
Pmjay Card Download Online Step by Step?
Ayushman Bharat Card Download :
- To download Ayushman Bharat Card, you have to follow the procedure mentioned below carefully, only after that you will be able to download your Ayushman Bharat Card.
- First of all go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat to download your Ayushman Bharat Card.
- After successfully opening the website, the page shown below will appear in front of you, you have to click on the menu bar here.
- After that, you will see the service of portals inside the menu here, you have to click on the Beneficiary Identification System (BIS) service out of these services.
- As soon as you click on this service, another page will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the option of Download Ayushman card in the menu bar at the top of this new page, you have to click on it.
- As soon as you click on it, now you will get the option to select Aadhar card inside the new page.
- After selecting the Aadhar card, first you have to select the Pmjay scheme within the scheme.
- Now you will be asked to run your name here, so choose your state.
- After selecting the state, you fill the Aadhar number here and click on the generated OTP by putting a check mark.
- After this, an OTP will be sent on the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar, you have to verify that OTP.
- Your Ayushman card will come here as soon as the OTP is verified, now you can download your Ayushman Bharat card from here.
- If you face any problem in downloading Ayushman card from the process mentioned here, then you must tell us in the comment box.
Ayushman Bharat Card Download Video?
You can easily download “Ayushman Bharat Golden Card” by watching this video.
How to see name in PMJAY Yojana List.
- The names of all those people have been added to the CSC Pmjay List. Who is eligible for this scheme. If you want to see your name in the eligibility list of Jan Arogya Golden Card or want to download this list. So we have told you the complete process below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- After successfully visiting the website, the page shown below will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill your registered mobile number here, and after that captcha code.
- After this you have to click on Generate OTP here.
- Immediately after clicking on OTP, an OTP will be sent on your mobile.
- After receiving the OTP, you have to enter the OTP in the empty box. and submit
- After this, here you will see some new options like
- By name
- By mobile number
By Ration Card
- By .RSBI URN
- By PMJAY ID
- by HHID
- From these, you can search your name by clicking on the option according to your need.
- Here after that fill all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to get Jan Arogya Yojana Card made?
\If your name has been included in this scheme, then you can also apply for making your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card through the process mentioned below and can take advantage of this Ayushman Bharat scheme of the government Ayushman Bharat Golden Carefully read the given procedure to make the card
Get Ayushman Bharat Card through CSC?
- First of all, the applicant should visit his nearest Common Service Center.
- After this, you will have to take documents like your Aadhar card and ration card etc. to the Common Service Center operator.
- If your name will be available in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list then only your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be made.
- If you wish, take your HH ID or PMJAY BY ID along with you to the Common Service Center through the process mentioned above.
- After now the Common Service Center operator will demand all the documents from you.
- Now your KYC process will be completed.
- CSC agents will now ask you for your information and fill your registration form.
- After successful registration, now you have to wait for 5 to 10 days.
- After 5 to 10 days, your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be approved and will be given to you by the Common Service Center operator.
- Here you will have to pay a fee of ₹ 30 to the Common Service Center operator to get your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made.
How to make Ayushman Golden Card through Ayushman Mitra.
You can find out your nearest Ayushman Bharat Golden Card maker Ayushman Mitra, you will get the information of Ayushman Mitra from your nearest ASHA or ANM. You can get your Ayushman card made by going to Ayushman Mitra and presenting all your documents, from here your Ayushman Bharat card will be made absolutely free.
Make ayushman bharat card through hospitals
- To get the Ayushman card made by the hospital, you have to know about your nearest government hospital or private hospital, for this you follow the following procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest government hospital.
- By going to the hospital, you find out where Ayushman cards are being made.
- Now you have to give all your documents there
How To File a complaint Ayushman Bharat scheme
There is a possibility of going wrong in the Ayushman Bharat scheme or somewhere more money is demanded from you for making this card, you can file a complaint in such a situation. As you all know that Ayushman Bharat Yojana Government has started this scheme to provide annual insurance of up to ₹ 500000 to the people of weaker section. This health insurance plan is the largest in the world. All the expenses of this scheme will be borne by the central government. If your golden card is facing any problem due to any reason then you do not need to worry. You can complain about this on the toll free number.
If you are doing here then it is mandatory to have any certified document available with you such as Prime Minister’s letter or plastic card. Pmjay Toll free numbers are 180018004444 and 14555.
Dear readers, we hope that you have learned to download and make your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card through this article of ours.