Death certificate online Apply
Hello friends If you are also troubled how to create a death certificate, we are going to give you full information on how to make the online death certificate sitting at home is very easy to make the death certificate online, just for this you need some necessary documents. You have to keep the pass and you have to apply online for it and within 10 to 15 days you get your death certificate Death entire process of creating certificates Read carefully please you is explained below |
Death certificate online aavedan Ghar Baithe karna chahte hain aur Apna death certificate banwana Chahte Hain To aap uske liye online hi Ghar Baithe aavedan kar sakte hain iske liye aapko Kisi bhi Sarkari Vibhag ya Sarkari Office ke Chakkar nahi Lagani Honge aur aap Ghar Baithe Badi Hi aasani Se death certificate banwa Payenge aapko uske liye online avedan kaise karna hai uski Puri Jankari ke liye Aap Yahan Bataye Gayi sabhi prakriya ko Dhyan purvak Dekhe.
Death certificate online apply document requirement
- Aadhaar card or identity card of the deceased
- Photo of the deceased |
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
Death certificate online apply step by step process
- STEP 1 .To apply online death certificate, first go to your state ‘s Citizen Portal below and you will get a link to the UP Citizen Portal. Click Hare APPLY ||
- STEP 2. After opening the Citizen Portal, you need to register yourself there and create your own User ID and password after creating user ID and password, you can login to the Citizen Portal.
- STEP 3. Citizen Portal After you are logged in, select the service option and go to the death certificate and open the application by clicking on death certificate application.
- STEP 4. The application sought after application is open The correct information such as the name address address mobile number etc.
- STEP 5. After this you will have to upload the document below, then you can go to the upload section and photograph copies of the photo card or identity card given above and certificate of the village head Upload the format If you come to the city then you can also have a Certificate of your Municipality Council or Ward Member or you can be a MBBS doctor or head They can also report on the hospital if the death has occurred in the hospital.
- STEP 6. After uploading all the documents, submit the form and check once and go to the payment page.
- STEP 7. Then pay these docoments It is charged ₹10 from you. After the successful completion of the payment on the UP Citizen portal, you will be generating a payment slip, which you can withdraw and
- STEP 8. 10 to 15 After you become a certificate, it comes to the Inbox in the portal, which you can keep with your print and you can not have any seal signature in it, it is complicated by the digital signature. In the video below You have been explained the whole way, from here you can complete the death certificate by watching the video.