Rajasthan Ration Card List Online Check 2020
Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020 – Government of India for all poor and weaker sections of the country, who do not have access to food and food to live their lives, and they are not able to earn enough money to sustain themselves. Keeping in mind, from time to time, the central government and the state government conduct their new schemes, keeping in mind the Rajasthan government’s ration for such poor people Ard is provided through which they will be rationed through ration shops at the lowest prices you see ration cards list to see your name as it went below
Rajasthan government has given the list of ration card holders of Rajasthan online and those who are not in this list will not be considered eligible for ration card and they will not be given ration. Ration card is being provided to, but those who have not got their ration card made will not be eligible for this scheme, then you will get Rajasthan Ration Card List In order to see how your name is the information we are going to give you here, you can see your name in it easy Rajasthan ration card list |
Rajasthan ration card Suchi kya hai –
The Government of Rajasthan, under its Fertilizer and Logistics Division, has taken up the responsibility of the purchase, storage, transportation and bulk allocation of food grains through the Indian Food Corporation. Functional responsibility is the responsibility of the Food Department, including allocation within the state, identifying below poverty line families, issuing ration cards and supervising the functioning of fair price shops. The Food and Aid Department functioned as a joint department in the state till 1964. On 21 June 2001, the department was renamed as ‘Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs’ Department. Apart from effective operation of public distribution system in the state, the department also ensures availability of essential commodities in the market. The work related to the implementation of Essential Commodities Act, 1955 and Consumer Protection Act 1986 is also done by the department.
Rajasthan Ration Card List Name Chek
- To see your name in the Rajasthan Ration Card list, first you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Government. You can click on the link given below (http://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx) Rajasthan Government Ration Card You can visit the official website of the department
- As soon as the website opens successfully, you will see the Please shown below in which all the districts of Rajasthan will appear, after which you want to see the rural list or urban list or if you want to see both the list, you have to select it.
- If you have selected the rural list, then the rural list will come in front of you and if you have selected the urban list, then the list of all the cities will come in front of you, so now after selecting one of the rural or city Must choose his district
- After this, if you have selected the urban list and you have selected the district, then you will have a list of all the municipalities within that district, you will have to select whichever municipality you come under.
- Apart from this, if you have selected the rural list and have selected the district inside it, then the list of all the blocks that are within that district will come, so you choose the block under which rural area you come under. (I am going to show you here by selecting the rural list as the exam in which I have selected the district of the rural list under which I have selected the block Do not have)
- After selecting the block> You have to select your gram panchayat> After successfully selecting the gram panchayat you have to select your village> After successfully selecting the village> All the eligible persons under that village are there. You will have to click on it> After that the ration card number of that person will appear> If you have to click on that ration card number, then the list of that person opens in front of you Will go and his ration card will be shown.