Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration,CG Lok Sewa Citizens Services at edistrict.cgstate.gov.in,cg e district,edistrict Chhattisgarh
Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration: Friends, today in this article you will get information about “CG e-District Portal” launched by the government of your state Chhattisgarh. In which you will know how this portal will help you. So let’s know about this portal- Friends, this Chhattisgarh e-district portal has been started keeping in mind the convenience of the people of the state. Through this portal, citizens of Chhattisgarh state can now apply online for their required documents.
Today you will read in this article which services you can avail in this e-district portal. Also, how to apply/register for these services. First of all, in this post, we tell you the purpose of “Chhattisgarh e-District Portal (Online Registration & Login)” for which the Chhattisgarh government has started it. Please stay till the end.
|Scheme Name||Chhattisgarh e-District Portal|
|Department||Ministry of Information Technology|
|Done by||Chhattisgarh Govt|
|Type of scheme||B2B,B2C|
Chhattisgarh e-district portal Ke Uddesya 👈
As you know, till now people have to go to the Public Service Center and apply for getting their documents like income certificate, caste certificate and native certificate. One has to go in long lines in offices. Now every citizen of the state gets this right by the Government of Chhattisgarh. That apart from the Public Service Center, it can apply for its required documents online through this “Chhattisgarh e-District Portal”.
Now you can easily apply online through this portal sitting at home. Also check the status of the application made. This will also save your time. And at the same time you do not have to make rounds of government offices. The main objective of starting this portal is to provide better facilities to the citizens of the state.
Services of Chhattisgarh E-District Portal 👈
Now we tell you about the services of this e-district portal. There are three types of services available on this portal:
- Certificate Services: You can apply online for all the certificates provided by the government department through the certificate service of Chhattisgarh e-District Portal. You can apply online for various certificates like SC / ST certificate, birth registration and certificate, marriage registration and certificate and native certificate on this portal. After applying it, the process takes about 15 to 30 days to complete.
- License Services: In order to carry out the task of growing our business, we have to make many licenses related to our business. We may need various licenses such as pesticide license, agro-fertilizer license, weight and measurement- manufacturer’s new license and shop and establishment registration license. So you can apply online for all the license services provided by the government department of the license service of this e-district portal. After applying, this process takes about 30 to 45 days to complete.
- Revenue Services: You can apply online for all revenue services related to revenue services like agriculture, courts or any kind of disaster. You can apply for a license under Chhattisgarh Kerosene Merchant License Order 1979 on this portal, Revenue Services (Agricultural Land / Changed RBC 6 (4) – Relief Assistance (Natural Disasters), Court Order Certificate (Revenue Court) and Case List (Revenue Court), you can apply online for services like this process. The maximum time it can take to complete this process is up to 3 months.
Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Application Process 👈
Let us now tell you about the Chhattisgarh e-District Portal online application process. If you also want to apply for these services online. So for this you have to go to the official website of this “CG eDistrict Portal” https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in.👈
Before applying for any service, you have to login on this portal.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the option “Citizen” on the home page in the screen.
- If you are registering for the first time, then you have to click on the option “Click Here for New Registration”.
- After which you will see the registration form on the screen.
- The applicant has to fill up the registration form and then login to the portal to create his account.
- Once logged in, the applicant can apply for their certificate.
- After this, the applicant has to click on the “Certificate Service” option on the home page to get his certificate made. Which you will find in the option served on the home page.
- After clicking on the certificate service option, a new page will open in front of the applicant, in which the applicant will see “List of Certificate Services”.
- Now the applicant has to click on the certificate related to a number in the list. Then the application form
- selected by the applicant has to be filled. And necessary documents have to be attached for successful registration. In this way your application process will be completed.
CG eDistrict Portal Application Status Online Check 👈
Now we will know how you can check the status of your online application.
- To check the online status of the application, you need to visit the official website of Chhattisgarh e-District https://edistrict.cgstate.gov.in.👈
- After this, you have to click on the option “Check the status of application” on the home page in the screen.
- After clicking, you have to enter your application number to check the status of your application online.
- Then online status of your application will be checked.
How to view list of certificate services on e district portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e district.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the services section, you will see the option of certificate services from this section.
- You have to click on this option.
- Chhattisgarh E-District Portal
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a list of services.
Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Helpline Number 👈
If you encounter any type of problem in the e-Distic portal launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Or if you have any problem, we have given you the email ID and mobile number below, you can get help from the e-District helpline number by contacting there.
- edistrict chhattisgarh MOB NUMBER: (0771) 2533-350
- edistrict chhattisgarh Email id : [email protected]
cg e district, e district cg, e-district cg, cg e district login, e district cg state gov in, e district cg state gov, e district cg state, csc e district cg, e district cg gov in, cg e-district, cg state e district, e district cg govt in, cg e district application status
- PM Modi Yojana 2020,Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Scheme,Government plan list
- Samgra ID Portal MP online,Samagra ID,Samgra ID Download ,Samgra ID list
- UP Board 10th or 12th Result Verification & Marksheet Download
- Bihar Return Registration,Book train ticket for return to Bihar
- Chhattisgarh ration card | cg khadya.cg.nic.in 2020
- Berojgari bhatta online Registration,बेरोजगारी भत्ता ऑनलाइन आवेदन,mnssby
- CSC Certificate Download | Online VLE Certificate Download 2020