CSC Gas Agency Registration,CSC Gas Distributer,Csc Gas Vitrak
Dear friends, as I told you that through CSC you can earn good profits by becoming a Gas Distributor and also through CSC Jan Seva Kendra, you can apply for a new Gas Cylinder connection here or quite easy and It has been simplified because all its responsibility is being delivered to rural areas through CSC Jan Seva Kendra, so you can become its distributor in your rural area (CSC Gas Agency registration)
CSC VLE Gas Distributer
- CSC VLE will be able to provide new Ujjwala Yojana Gas connections in its rural areas for just ₹ 20 through its Jan Seva Kendra.
- Through the Common Service Center, Realy will also provide the service of booking and refilling new gas in its rural areas through its public service center itself, for which no customer will have to travel anywhere else.
- The CSC public service center operator will distribute cylinders in their small villages and towns through taxis or tempo which will give them good profits.
- CSC Jan Seva Kendra operator will provide both small and big cylinders and the booking process will be started accordingly.
How much will CSCVLE benefit from the Ujjwala scheme gas distribution and how much commission will be given
- CSC Jan Seva Kendra Operator will have to pay a charge of ₹ 2 on every Gas booking from their CSC wallet
- If you want to get a new connection Ujjwala scheme through the CSC portal, then an amount of ₹ 20 will be charged from you.
- An additional fee of ₹ 10 will be charged for providing and distributing gas cylinders in all rural areas and towns.
VLE agreement will be with the Gas Agency or CSC SPV.
Dear friends, let us tell you that if you want to work as a CSC Gas Vitrak through CSC Common Service Center, then you will have an agreement for this when you register to become a Gas Distributor through your CSC portal, there you will An agreement paper will have to be signed and uploaded, how will this agreement be and what will be its format, the entire process of it is going to tell you below.
|Memorandum of Understanding between OMC LPG distributor and Village Level |
Entrepreneur (VLE) for availing services of Common Service Centres
25th___day of the month
This Memorandum of Understanding (“MoU”) entered into on the of September in the Year 2018 (“Effective Date”).
(BPC/HPC/IOC) LPG distributor M/S
(hereinafter referred to as “Distributor”),
(which expression shall, where the context so admits, be deemed to include its successors, executors and administrators) of the ONE PART.
Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE), enrolled under CSC Scheme and maintained by CSC e Governance Services India Limited, operating CSC at village………….
………., under block ............., district …………….of ………...state, (which expression shall, where the context so admits, be deemed to include its successors, executors and administrators) of the OTHER PART.
This is sub-MOU between the above parties, as per clause no 1.1 (e) of the main MOU signed between OMCs & CSC SPV dated ............... Therefore, it would remain in force till the validity of the main MOU dated..
automatically from the date of termination of POS / VLE.
Distributor and POS / VLE shall hereinafter be collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party“.
The distributors will extend the following services to its registered LPG customers through its POS / VLES;
Booking of LPG refills (14.2 Kg cylinders) Supply & distribution of LPG cylinders (storage up to 100 kgs) through POS / VLE
The following will be the functional / operational modalities between the OMC LPG Distributor and POS / VLE under this Sub–MOU:
PESO, for the safe and secure storage of LPG cylinders (up to max. 100 Kg LPG) for the
refill delivery / selling to the registered customers of the LPG distributor. 2. The LPG storage will be limited to 100kg LPG in cylinders at VLE premises at any point of
time. 3. The initial, say seven 14.2 kg cylinders will be placed by the distributor at the mapped POS
/ VLE premises. The cylinder inventory at the VLE will be accounted as the physical
inventory available in the main go–down of of the distributor. 4. For ensuring 100% customer services to LPG customers, the Pre-delivery check
If you run a CSC Common Service Center and you are signing an agreement paper to become a Gas Distributor, for this you will have to go to your nearest tehsil and buy a stamp paper of ₹ 100 and print the agreement that has been given to you. After the registration, all the information mentioned in it will have to be filled, after that you will have to upload this agreement paper in the section where you can take CSC Gas Agency Sector are applying for
CSC Gas Vitrak,CSC Gas Vitrak,CSC Gas Vitrak
- CSC Digital Cadet Service Launched, CSC Job, CSC vacancy online apply
- IIBF Exam Registration Full Process 2020,IIBF Certificate Download
- What Is the Password of e-Aadhaar,Get Aadhaar PDF Password
- Online police complaint Kaise karen-Online FIR 2021