Viklang Praman Patra, Disability Certificate Online Apply, How to get Disabled Certificate, viklang certificate
Another great news is coming out for the differently-abled persons, now I will be able to easily get my viklang certificate in which they will be given the benefit of many facilities. Disabled certificate has been introduced for the differently-abled in India. It is given for the disabled persons, if you also want to get a disabled certificate, then you can get your viklang certificate by adopting the method given below (Disability Certificate online apply)
- 1 Disability Certificate (Viklang Praman Patra)
- 2 What are the benefits of a handicapped certificate?
- 3 Documents required to get disabled certificate
- 4 How to get a disabled certificate
- 5 How much money does it take to apply for Disability Certificate Online?
- 6 Disabled certificate is not being created, where to complain?
- 7 Complaint filed on Chief Minister Helpline?
- 8 File a complaint on a public hearing?
Disability Certificate (Viklang Praman Patra)
The Government of India passed a law in the Parliament in 1995 for all persons with disabilities in India. This law has been recognized under the supervision of all the officials. Under this law all those persons who are psychologically and mentally challenged will be placed under disability category. These are physically handicapped so as to fall into the category.
And there was a provision for giving special exemption to them, what percentage of disability will be kept for these persons in the same way, they will be given the benefit of reservation and hence they get a reservation for all the disabled persons whose reservation is given. Possesses viklang certificate.
What are the benefits of a handicapped certificate?
Some special reservation is given for all persons with disabilities, who are given below
- Reservation is given in all government jobs
- Pension benefits are provided for differently-abled persons
- Free education is provided by the government for persons with disabilities.
- Reservation is provided to all persons with disabilities in all educational institutions or colleges on the category of disability
- Discounts are provided for handicapped persons in railway fares, bus fares etc.
- All government schemes are provided for persons with disabilities.
- Priority is given in the allocation of land for persons with disabilities.
- Many types of social security schemes are run for persons with disabilities.
Documents required to get disabled certificate
- Photograph of beneficiary with handicap marks
- Aadhaar Card or Identity Card
- Address certificate
- Completed Disabled Certificate Form
- Photocopy of ration card etc.
How to get a disabled certificate
- To get a disabled certificate, first of all, prepare all the necessary documents and fill the application form and download the application from here.
- To prepare viklang certificate after preparing all the documents, first of all visit any e-distilled public service center.
- OR (Also you can go directly to Social Welfare Department or you can contact CMO Chief Medical Officer)
- You can apply for viklang certificate online by going to Jan Seva Kendra or Lokvani Center
- After applying online, your certificate will be sent to the Health Department for examination.
- As your investigation starts, you will be called for it and after completing all the
- investigations, a certificate of disability will be issued for you.
How much money does it take to apply for Disability Certificate Online?
The process of making a viklang certificate or disability certificate has been completed online by the government and for this, your disabled certificate is prepared by paying a nominal fee.
If we talk about a cost incurred to get a handicapped certificate, then for about 50 to ₹ 100, your handicap certificate is prepared because now you do not have to go round any top officer or officer for this.
Disabled certificate is not being created, where to complain?
If you are applying online to get a handicapped certificate but your application is being rejected by the authorities and you have made many efforts, then you can complain to the government about this, we will tell you where to complain If you are going to tell about some contact number and online complaint filing website, then if you do not have your viklang certificate, then you should file your complaint here.
Complaint filed on Chief Minister Helpline?
If your disabled certificate is not being generated, then here you are being given the Chief Minister Helpline number, here you can contact and lodge your complaint and tell that you are not getting a disabled certificate.
CM Helpline 1076 Toll Free Number
File a complaint on a public hearing?
If you want to file a complaint online, then you can lodge a complaint online on the portal of Janusunwai and you can tell that your viklang certificate is not being made, we have given you the link below on how to file a complaint on public hearing You can easily register a complaint by clicking.
- Paytm BC Agent Apply, Paytm ka ATM, Paytm Bank Mitra Apply
- Bhulekh UP, Khasra,UP Bhulekh Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh Land Record Verification 2020
- Sspmis Status Check | Bihar Pension Yojana Apply 2020
- Death certificate apply,death certificate banane ke liye aavedan kaise kare
- How to open CSC digital Seva Kendra | CSC APPLY 2020