Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration, UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021, Kanya Sumangala Yojana Form, mksy.up.gov.in, MKSY Official Portal, Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Dear friends, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana MKSY Official Portal has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It has been started by Chief Minister Mr. Adityanath Yogi Ji. This scheme will provide relief to the people living in Uttar Pradesh and this scheme. With the commencement of education, financial assistance will be available for the education of daughters.
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana is being considered as a very important scheme. The government has started complete arrangements for this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide higher education to the daughters and at the same time to generate good employment to them so that they can read and walk with men shoulder to shoulder.
- 1 UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021, Mksy.Up.Gov.In
- 2 Objectives of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 3 CM Kanya Sumangla Yojana Benefits / Benefits of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 4 When Is The Kanya Sumangala Scheme 6 Installment Given?
- 5 Documents required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- 6 Features Of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme?
- 7 The assistance amount of CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana is given in these six categories.
- 8 How to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana online?
- 9 Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration Video Live?
UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2021, Mksy.Up.Gov.In
The official website for the Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana has also been released (MKSY Official Portal) where all the process has been put online so that anyone can register online here. The state government has made the Kanya Sumangala Yojana much easier and Has been made simple and its process is completely free, so you can also register your daughters from here by getting information about Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana and can take advantage of this scheme.
Here we are going to tell you in detail about the Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana, how much benefit will be given to you and how much assistance amount will be provided to you, if you like this information, then you must share it with your friends. Also, tell us how you liked this information by writing in the comment box. To understand the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana completely, read the information given below carefully.
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Scheme (Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration)?
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has officially launched this scheme keeping in mind the future of all the daughters of the state and in order to have a great impact on the future of the video, this scheme by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Government Mr. Adityanath Yogi Ji Has been carried forward
This scheme is perfect online, for which you have to apply online, through the Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana, you can get the highest education for your daughters so that I can read and write to brighten the name of India.
Objectives of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana was started with some objectives as you know that the recent education of daughters is very weak because their education is not taken care of. Parents do not have enough money to give good education to daughters.
- To help daughters and bright future of daughters, this scheme has been started. The important country of this scheme is to provide support to daughters from birth to their marriage and to provide for the highest education along with it.
- In order to bring changes in their future, all the expenses for the education of daughters from birth to graduation diploma degree will be provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The details of how this money will be given to you have been given to you.
CM Kanya Sumangla Yojana Benefits / Benefits of Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- With the commencement of CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana, daughters will be assisted in education.
- Weak and economically backward families will also be able to teach their daughters.
- The poor families who were unable to give their daughters the highest education due to money, will also be able to give the highest education to their daughters.
- The daughters could not do any major degree or diploma due to lack of money, after the introduction of this scheme, they will be able to do all degrees and diplomas.
- With the commencement of UP CM Kanya sumangla Yojana benefits, daughters will be able to stand on their own feet and they will be able to walk shoulder to shoulder with men.
- A newborn girl child born on or after 1-4-2019 will be benefitted with ₹2000 lump sum amount.
- Apart from this, they will be provided assistance in 6 installments, details of which are as follows.
When Is The Kanya Sumangala Scheme 6 Installment Given?
Installment given funds
First installment – 2000 on the birth of a daughter
Second installment – 1000 rupees for the vaccination of the daughter
Third installment -2000 rupees after the girl enters class 1
Fourth installment– 2000 rupees after the girl enters class 6
Fifth installment-3000 rupees after the girl enters class 9
Sixth installment-5000 / – after admission to Bachelor’s / Degree or at least Diploma after passing the 10th and 12th V of Bitiya
Documents required for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
If you are applying for your daughters for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana, then you will need the following documents for that.
- Aadhar card of parents
- Voter card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- girl’s birth certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
Features Of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme?
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana, up to ₹ 15000 assistance will be provided to the girl child from birth to graduation degree diploma.
- Through this Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana of the government, only two daughters of one family will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant has to have a bank account because its money is sent directly to the bank account.
- The state government has set a total budget of Rs 12 hundred crore for this scheme, through which this scheme will be implemented.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to the girls of the same family whose annual income of the family should not exceed ₹ 300000.
- If children are adopted in the family, then only two daughters will be benefited from this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, there should be a maximum of 2 children in the family.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, in which he will have to certify his ration card, Aadhaar card, electricity bill etc.
The assistance amount of CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana is given in these six categories.
- First Class- Whenever a newborn girl is born in Uttar Pradesh on or after April 1, 2019, she will be given a financial assistance of ₹ 2000.
- Second class – After this, when the girl child is vaccinated within 1 year and is not born before April 1, 2018, then she will be given a support amount of ₹ 1000.
- Class III – Under this category, girls will be awarded who have taken admission in class one in the current academic session and ₹ 2000 will be provided to them by the government.
- Class IV – Such girls will be included here who have taken admission in class VI during the current academic session, they will be provided a lump sum of ₹ 2000.
- Fifth category- Under this category, those girls who have taken admission in class IX during the current session will be provided assistance of Rs.3000 by the government.
- Sixth category- All such girls who have passed the 10th and 12th standard and have taken 2-year admission for degree or diploma in the current academic session, the government will provide a lump sum of ₹ 5000.
How to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana online?
If you are going to apply online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana, then you have to follow the following procedure for this.
- To register Kanya Sumangala Yojana, first go to the MKSY Official Portal official website. 👈
- As soon as you click on the link given above, the official website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click here in the MKSY Official Portal Citizen Service Portal.
- You will see written inside or near MKSY Official Portal, apply here, you have to click on it.
- Now you will see a login page here where you have to create your account first.
- So you will see some terms and conditions here, you have to checkmark below and click on Continue.
- Now an application form will come in front of you, in which you have to fill the required information and make your password.
- After the ID and password are created, now you have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to successfully fill the application form here.
- After filling the application, you have to upload the required documents.
- After uploading the documents, you have to successfully submit the application.
- In this way, you will be able to register your Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration Video Live?
Dear friends, we hope that you have liked the information related to Kanya Sumangala Yojana, if you have faced any kind of inconvenience or problem here, then you can write your problem to us in the comment box, we will be very happy to help you dear readers. He is requested to give his information and feedback.
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2019 [Apply]
- PM Modi Yojana 2020,Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Scheme,Government plan list
- New Shiksha Niti, New Education Policy, National Education Policy 2020
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Form,Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Yojana
- Disability Certificate Online Apply,viklang certificate apply 2021