Online Police Complaint Kaise Karte Hain | Online FIR Kaise karen | Online Registration FIR
Online f.i.r. The Uttar Pradesh government has issued a new poster for those who will be able to register an online FIR lodged by the residents of Uttar Pradesh, which will make the complainant more comfortable and they will not have to resort to the police station, this f.i.r. Through the process, you can file online FIRs of your lost items like if any of your documents or any of your electric equipment has been stolen in elsewhere or you have lost it somewhere, then you can complain about it very easily You will be able to enter and complete the process online, so you will get the information of all the reports online and you will be able to cut the status of your home.
How To Online Registration FIR UP Police
- Stage 1 : Hit on the connection to enlist online FIR with UP Police
- Stage 2 : Hit on the Web Version Button. At the point when you hit on Web Version button, the accompanying menu will open
- Stage 3 : If you are an enlisted client hit on the current client alternative. In the event that you are another client and not enrolled at this point Hit on register to continue.
- Stage 4 : Please enter a Valid Mobile Number and E-Mail address you should get OTP (One Time Password).
- Stage 4 : Hit on Register Lost Report to record FIR for your lost archive or article. You can check View enlisted Report check in the event that you have effectively presented a report previously.
- Stage 5 : Enter individual subtleties like Complainants name, child of/spouse of Daughter of Name, Complete Correspondence Address, Mobile No and E-mail ID:
- Stage 6 : Hit on close to continue. The accompanying menu will be opened.
- Stage 7 : Enter the subtleties of Place of event for example where the report or article has been taken. Enter the Place of event, District, Police Station from Drop down menu, From Date, From Time, To date To Time and brief reality on how the reports taken or lost.
- Stage 8 : Click Next to continue. Not the accompanying menu will open to enter subtleties of Lost Articles.
- Stage 9 : Select the name of article from the rundown accessible in the drop down menu. On the off chance that the name of article isn’t referenced in the rundown, select others, Other Details of the lost article. Portray about the article in a word. In the event that you lost more than one article Hit on add more article.
- Stage 10 : Hit on the Submit Button. Following you Hit on the catch you will get an OTP (One Time Password) on your enrolled portable number and email address. The accompanying menu will open.
- Stage 11 : Enter the OTP got on your versatile and Hit on affirm to verify the report. Following you Hit on the affirm button you will get Lost affirmation with your Report Number as displayed beneath.
- A Digitally Signed duplicate of the FIR will ship off your enrolled Email Address in PDF Format. You can take a printout of the Lost Article Report and use it for a wanted reason.
UP Police FIR Status Check online | How to check Police complaint status.
- Visit the site of Uttar Pradesh Police https://uppolice.gov.in/
- The landing page of UP Police site will open with the accompanying menu.
- Click on Citizen Services
- A New Page will open with the accompanying menu.
- Click on View FIR Link to open UP Police Complaint Status Website.
- The accompanying page will open
- Enter Login Name, Password and Verification Code
- Click on Submit
- After login type your FIR subtleties to show your FIR and take printout.
- Presently your FIR status with Uttar Pradesh Police is shown on the Screen
Online police complaint process step by step
- Online f.i.r. To fully complicate, open a browser on a mobile browser or a computer
- And online in the browser f.i.r. Search |
- After searching, you will be able to see the online UP.e.r. The link to which you are given below is to click on it and you will be able to download UP online f.i.r. Will come to the portal>>Online FIR CLICK <<
- After coming to the portal, you will be prompted to use the executing user new user. If you are new click on New User and if you are already registered click on the executing user.
- After clicking on the new user, fill in your basic information and register yourself, after registering you will open another page in which you will be given the first option registered lost report and you can check the registered report in the second option.
- You can click on the registered lost report to register the report and file your complaint. After successfully registering the complaint, you will get the option of the print complaint and the PDF will be sent to your email ID. Then you click on the View registered report. You can know the status of your complaint and at the same time you can also know the status of your complaint.
- CSC fastag Registration,Buy CSC Fastag,fastag Apply
- Csc Uti, UTI Pan Card Apply | Csc.Utiitsl PAN Card Status Check 2021
- Nvsp Status Check,Lost Duplicate Voter id Card Download Online
- CSC e-Stamp Vendor, e-Stamp Vendor Registration, Stamp Vendor
- Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra,Mahatma Gandhi Rural Service Center