Online police complaint kaise karte hain |
Online f.i.r. The Uttar Pradesh government has issued a new poster for those who will be able to register an online FIR lodged by the residents of Uttar Pradesh, which will make the complainant more comfortable and they will not have to resort to the police station, this f.i.r. Through the process, you can file online FIRs of your lost items like if any of your documents or any of your electric equipment has been stolen in elsewhere or you have lost it somewhere, then you can complain about it very easily You will be able to enter and complete the process online, so you will get the information of all the reports online and you will be able to cut the status of your home.
online police complaint process step by step
- Online f.i.r. To fully complicate, open a browser on a mobile browser or a computer
- And online in the browser f.i.r. Search |
- After searching, you will be able to see the online UP.e.r. The link to which you are given below is to click on it and you will be able to download UP online f.i.r. Will come to the portal>>Online FIR CLICK <<
- After coming to the portal, you will be prompted to use the executing user new user. If you are new click on New User and if you are already registered click on the executing user.
- After clicking on the new user, fill in your basic information and register yourself, after registering you will open another page in which you will be given the first option registered lost report and you can check the registered report in the second option.
- You can click on the registered lost report to register the report and file your complaint. After successfully registering the complaint, you will get the option of the print complaint and the PDF will be sent to your email ID. Then you click on the View registered report. You can know the status of your complaint and at the same time you can also know the status of your complaint.