Parivarik labh yojana check status,परिवारिक लाभ योजना,parivarik labh yojana form pdf download,parivaraik labh,rastriya parivarik labh yojana bihar,pradhan mantri labh yojana,vidhwa arthik sahayata,samaj kalyan vibhag up
Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Assistance Scheme Dear friends, today we are going to tell you about the Rastriya parivarik labh yojana launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and you want to take advantage of this government scheme. So we are going to give you complete information about it here so that you can easily take advantage of the Rastriya parivarik labh yojana.
After the death of the head of the family through the Rastriya parivarik labh yojana, the government provides a financial assistance of ₹ 3000 by which the family members can be assisted and after the death of the poor family head, the program can be done for the peace of his soul. |
So we will tell you about the Rastriya parivarik labh yojana in detail here as well as how you have to apply for this scheme. And which ones do you have to give here? We are going to give you its complete information. You read this article from beginning to end so that you can understand everything.
- 1 UP Parivarik labh yojana important point
- 2 What is Uttar Pradesh Rastriya parivarik labh yojana?
- 3 Main objectives of Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme?
- 4 Benefits from Uttar Pradesh Parivar Yojana?
- 5 Parivarik labh yojana is eligible
- 6 Documents required to apply in Uttar Pradesh Rastriya parivarik labh yojana?
- 7 How to apply for Family Benefit Scheme online?
- 8 Parivarik Labh Yojana Status Check How to check scheme status?
- 9 Parivarik Labh Yojana form is pending What to do?
- 10 How many people have received the benefit of the Family Benefit Scheme? How to find out?
UP Parivarik labh yojana important point
|Service Name||UP Parivarik labh yojana|
|Issues service||Uttar Pradesh government|
|Department Name||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag|
What is Uttar Pradesh Rastriya parivarik labh yojana?
Many people do not know about the National Family Benefit Assistance Scheme and they are not able to take advantage of this scheme of the government, the government has started this scheme for the poor and financially weak persons. In this scheme, on the death of the head of the family, financial assistance of ₹ 30000 is provided to his family members.
And this assistance amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant. Anyone can be a family member applying. If you are a BPL card holder, then you must apply for this scheme so that you can avail the assistance amount of 30 rupees.
Main objectives of Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme?
After the death of the head of the family by the Uttar Pradesh government, the main objective of starting this scheme is to provide financial assistance of ₹ 30000 for the livelihood of their family members. Because when the head of the family dies, their members face a lot of difficulties in living and keeping this in mind, this scheme provides this ₹ 30000 support amount to get some family out of this difficult situation. Is
Benefits from Uttar Pradesh Parivar Yojana?
- With the implementation of this scheme, financially assisted families are given financially.
- In this scheme, such families are selected in which after the death of the head, no member of the family is going to earn money.
- The assistance amount given in this scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
- After applying in this scheme, the applicants get the benefit of this scheme within 45 days.
- Unemployed and destitute families are given a lot of help here.
Parivarik labh yojana is eligible
- If you want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Government’s Family Benefit Scheme and want to take advantage of this scheme, then you should have the following eligibility.
- The head of the family and applying must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- After the death of the head, no member in the family should be a money earner.
- Family should be living below the poverty line
- The annual income of the persons applying for the scheme should not exceed ₹ 56000 in the urban area
- And to get the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme in rural area, the annual income of the applicant should not be more than ₹ 46000
- The head of the family is given the benefit of this scheme only after he dies in an emergency between 18 and 60 years.
Documents required to apply in Uttar Pradesh Rastriya parivarik labh yojana?
To apply in Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme, the applicant should have the following documents. If you do not have this document, then you should first collect these documents and only then apply.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Aadhaar card of the deceased
- Identity card of the deceased
- Basic address proof
- Death certificate of the deceased
- income certificate
- Bank passbook
- mobile number
- Age certificate of the deceased
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Family Benefit Scheme online?
- To apply online in the Family Benefit Support Scheme, follow the following procedure.
- To apply, first open the official website by clicking here, you can go to the official website.
- As soon as the website opens successfully in front of you, you will see the new registration for Family Benefit Assistance Scheme application.
- You have to click above the new registration.
- After this, an application form (parivarik labh yojana Form) will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information sought in the application correctly.
- After successfully filling the application, the documents sought in it are to be uploaded.
- Upload the documents in the same format as stated in the same format.
- After uploading the documents, submit the application form successfully.
- After this, you have to take a printout of the application and submit it to the Social Welfare Department within 3 days and get its receipt from there.
Parivarik Labh Yojana Status Check How to check scheme status?
- If you have applied for the Family Benefit Scheme, then you can find out the Parivarik labh yojana Status Check by following the procedure.
- First of all, go to the official website of the applicant’s social welfare, by clicking here, you can open the official website.
- After successfully opening the website, you have to click above to see the status of the application form here.
- Now another new page will open in front of you, where you have to give some important information.
The first is to choose your district.
- After that, you have to select your account number/registration number here.
- Now you have to enter your registration number or account number here and click on the search button.
- Now the entire status of your application will come here in front of you.
- In this way you can know the status of your application.
Parivarik Labh Yojana form is pending What to do?
If you have applied for Family Benefit Scheme and since 5 months have been stating the status of your application pending with the Social Welfare Department Officer, then you have to go and contact the Social Welfare Department Officer of your district for this application there. You will be told about how long your application will be successfully completed.
How many people have received the benefit of the Family Benefit Scheme? How to find out?
- To find out how many people have benefited from this scheme within your village, first of all, visit its official website.
- After successfully opening the website, here you will see a new option, district-wise details of beneficiaries, you have to click on it.
- As soon as the website opens in front of you, here you have to first choose your district.
- After this, you have to choose your tehsil here.
- After selecting the tehsil, you have to choose your village.
- Now you will see here the list of all those applicants, who have got the benefit of this scheme.
- In this way, you can see the names of all those applicants from here.
- Online police complaint Kaise karen-Online FIR 2021
- Bhulekh UP, Khasra,UP Bhulekh Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh Land Record Verification 2020
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Form,Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Yojana
- Berojgari Bhatta Form : UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2021
- Find Samagra Id By Aadhar Card – Registration Online, Search Family Id 2020