Pmjay CSC registration, pmjay CSC cloud web,tms pmjay,bis pmjay, mera pmjay, csc pmjay login, pmjay bis, ab pmjay, mera pmjay gov in, csc login pmjay, pmjay hospital list, csccloud pmjay,bis pmjay
CSC VLE Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) The process of making a smart card has started and you can make Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana card, for this we are going to explain the whole process to you how to register people and in how many days Comes as
If we tell you about the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, more than 10 crore poor families are going to get the benefit of this scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
If your family is covered under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and your name is included in the list of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then you will be given free treatment up to ₹ 500000 per year from the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana to see the name in the list. Click on the link
|Scheme Name||( PMJAY ) mera pmjay gov in|
|Service launched by||Indian government|
|PMJAY CARD Apply Start Date||23 September 2018|
|Pmjay CSC login||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY)👈
- – The government provides health insurance cover up to Rs 5,00,000 per family per year.
- – There are more than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) across the country.
- – All families listed in the SECC database will be covered according to the defined criteria.
- – Priority of girls, women and senior citizens.
- – Free treatment is available in all public and listed private hospitals at the time of need.
- – Secondary and tertiary care enters the hospital.
- – The 1,350 medical packages cover the costs of surgery, medical and day care treatments, medicines and diagnostics.
- – All pre-existing diseases are covered. Hospitals cannot refuse treatment.
- – Cashless and paperless access to quality healthcare services.
- – No additional money will be charged from beneficiaries to hospitals for treatment.
(pmjay csc cloud web ) Eligibility👈
To avail Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, you should have the following eligibility only then you will be able to avail the insurance cover amount of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme ₹ 500000.
All of you must have your name in PMJAY LIST👈 to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. If your name is not in this list then you cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana letter has been sent to the selected beneficiaries under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. By which he will be able to get his Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card, if you have not received this card then you may not be eligible.
Under this scheme, such poor families have been included which were included in the 2011 Economic Census and similar families were given the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. So if you too had the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and you have HHID. So you are eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
PMJAY Document Requirement ( pmjay csc cloud web)👈
If your name is found in the PMJAY CSC LIST list, then you will need the following documents to get a PMJAY card.
- Aadhaar Card or Ration Card or Bank Passbook.
- Certificate of Identity Aadhar Card Identity Card Ration Card Bank Passbook Driving License etc.
- Address Certificate Aadhar Card Bank Passbook Ration Card Residence Certificate etc.
PMJAY Card Online Apply 👈
Dear friends, you can make PMJAY CSC Golden Card Online here. But only CSC Public Service Center operators will be able to do this process. If you also have a CSC user ID and password, then you can create your PMJAY Golden Card by following the method given below.
- To make Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMAJY card,
- first go to the official website of Pmjay csc Cloud.👈
Click here (pmjay.csccloud.in) to login Pmjay csc directly.
- After clicking on the Pmjay csc login link, the page mentioned above will open in front of you.
Here you have to login with your CSC ID and password.
- After logging in from CSC, you will now have another new page in which CSC Jan SEVA Kendra Operator will
- have to login to their PMJAY CSC Portal by putting their Aadhaar card number and putting their thumb.
- After successful PMJAY CSC PORTAL LOGIN, it will be shown in front of you as shown below.
- From where you can search any customer and make his Prime Minister Jan Arogya (PMJAY) card.
- After opening this page, first you have to click on Search Beneficiary.
- After this, you will have to search the name of the person whose PMJAY Jan Arogya Card you want to make.
- After searching for his name, the page shown above will appear in front of you, here you will have to select the person whose PMJAY Jan Arogya Card wants to make.
- After this, another new page will open in front of you, now you have to enter the mobile number of that customer and verify it with OTP.
- After this, you have to enter the Aadhaar card number of that person through the fingerprint machine and complete their eKYC process.
- After successful PMJAY eKYC, you have to upload the required documents, if the person has got his public
- health letter, then you have to upload it, otherwise, you can upload his ration card here
- After successfully uploading the document, his PMJAY Jan Arogya card will be ready to be made and after a few
- days you can also download and print his PMJAY Jan Arogya card from this portal.
Download & Print CSC PMJAY Card👈
- To download Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY CARD,
- first go to the official website of CSC PMJAY and login with your pmjay csc cloud web↙️CSC user ID and password.
- After successfully logging in, click on the Approved Beneficiary to print the PMJAY CARD.
- After this, you will see the list of all those people whose PMJAY CARD you have prepared and their PMJAY CARD will be ready to print.
- Now you have to click on it from here and make a payment from your CSC portal and print that PMJAY CARD,
- remember that if you reprint PMJAY CARD again. So you have to pay for it again.
PMJAY List Online Check/ प्रधानमंत्री आयुष्मान भारत योजना लिस्ट👈
- To see the list of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first Click on the link given here.⬅️
- After clicking, you will reach the page of the new list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- After the list opens, you have to click on “SECC Base Form”
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, in which you must first choose your state.
- After selecting the state, you have to choose your district.
- After selecting the district, you have to choose your tehsil or taluka.
- After selecting Tehsil or Taluka, you have to select your Gram Panchayat.
- After that submit it.
- As soon as you click on it, a new list of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be opened in front of you.
- In which you will see many names, now you have to search the name of the person you want to find in this list.
- To find the name in this list, press F (ctrl + f) and button with the control on your keyboard.
- After this, a search bar will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the name of the person whose
- name you want to search.
- Like you put that person’s name
How to view HHID number with Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiary list.👈
- To get included in the list of Ayushman Bharat scheme, if your name is searched through HHID number then you can also avail of the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- To search your name through HHID, first click on the link below. After clicking on the link, you will open a complete list like SECC LIST, which you will have to see by selecting your state district gram panchayat. | >>>> CLICK ME <<<<⬅️
- After that you will see the TIN number in that list, you have to look at that time TIN number carefully, after that you remove the 2 digits from that TIN number from the front and remove the 3 digits from the back, which below you will get the Exampil Being told in form and then the number between you is left.
- It is your HHID number like I can tell you that a TIN number is a 29 digit number but HHID is only a 24 digit number.
- So if you remove three of the TIN numbers from the back and two from the front, then your total is reduced by 5 points.
- Which becomes your HHID which is 24 digits, so in this way you can remove your HHID number with a little brain.
- Apart from this, you can also know your HH ID by going to the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana case search portal and then login with your mobile number.
>>> View Ayushman Bharat Scheme List with HHID <<<👈
For example :))
TIN NO: – 11101900200040000000610008001, then removing two numbers ie 11 from the front and three from the back i.e. 001 will be HHID number.
HHID NO: -101900200040000000680001
What is PMJAY ID and how is it obtained?👈
PMJAY ID Ayushman Bharat Yojana is present on the card sent by Mr. Prime Minister. A letter from Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been sent to your address. If you receive that letter, then your PMJAY ID number is printed on that letter. You can check your PMJAY ID and make Ayushman Bharat card through him.
pmjay, pmjay csc, csc pmjay, pmjay csc cloud, pmjay csc login, pmjay csc cloud web, pmjay login, pmjay csc cloud.in, bis pmjay, pmjay csccloud, pmjay-csc cloud-in, pmjay registration, mera pmjay, pmjay-cscloud-in, pmjay csc cloud login, csc pmjay login, pmjay bis, pmjay cloud,pmjay csc cloud web,bis pmjay,bis pmjay,bis pmjay
- PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan: PMGKY Application Form, Garib Kalyan Rojgar Online Application
- Samgra ID Portal MP online,Samagra ID,Samgra ID Download ,Samgra ID list
- UP Migrant Workers Return Scheme | Uttar Pradesh Migrant Laborers Homecoming Registration
- Csc Uti, UTI Pan Card Apply | Csc.Utiitsl PAN Card Status Check 2020
- Paytm BC Agent Apply, Paytm ka ATM, Paytm Bank Mitra Apply