Berojgari Bhatta online registration | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Form | Unemployment Allowance Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, Status and Application Process. Apply Online Registration Form Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021: – Berojgari Bhatta is provided by the state government to provide financial help to the educated unemployed youth of the state who have studied 12th or graduation. Yes, Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot has announced Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana for the unemployed youth and women of the state.
The scheme has announced a Rajsthan Berojgari Bhatta of Rs. 3000 per month to all educated and educated unemployed youth and Rs. 3500 per month to girls. This Berojgari Bhatta is being given from 1 March 2019.
In this article today, we will know detailed information about the important information related to Unemployment Allowance in Rajasthan such as scheme eligibility, required documents, application process, etc.
- 1 Most links Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
- 2 Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
- 3 Berojgari Bhatta an objective
- 4 Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta important point
- 5 Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- 6 Important documents Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- 7 How to apply Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Form ?
|Name of the scheme||Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Rajasthan|
|Who was started by||Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||State’s educated unemployed youth|
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said at the inauguration program of the Students’ Union Office at the University of Rajasthan on 31 January 2019 that in our previous government had started giving an allowance of Rs 600 per month to the youth. This time in the election manifesto too, we had announced to give Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 600 per month to everyone. But now it is being increased from Rs. 600 to Rs. 3500 from Rs. 600. So that the educated unemployed youth will be able to continue preparing for their further jobs compilation.
New update: Berojgari Bhatta in Rajasthan increased by Rs 1000
In the budget presented by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on 24 February 2021, the amount of Berojgari Bhatta was announced to increase by Rs 1000. After this, now an Berojgari Bhatta of Rs 4000 per month will be given to unemployed youth of Rajasthan and 4500 per month Berojgari Bhatta to women, Divyang and transgender.
Earlier this amount was between 3000 and 3500 rupees, the benefit of increased amount of Berojgari Bhatta in Rajasthan will start from April 01, 2021.
Berojgari Bhatta an objective
The main objective of the scheme being run by the state government is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed educated youth of the state, and can continue the efforts being made to build their better future. So that the youths do not have to compromise in any way with the steps being taken towards achieving their goals due to financial constraints.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta important point
- 1.60 lakh youth of the state will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The state government will bear a burden of about Rs 524 crore from this scheme.
- Last date for Berojgari Bhatta? When you wish, you can apply for it online.
- The amount of Berojgari Bhatta will be given for 2 years only and a prosecutor will get one time only.
- Unemployed in Rajasthan will get 1000 rupees increased Berojgari Bhatta from 1 April 2021
Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta 2021
- Applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
- It is necessary for the unemployed youth to graduate from a state government recognized university.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than 2 lakhs.
Important documents Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
- Tenth Markseet
- Graduation or Post Graduation degree from a state government-recognized institute.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have their own Aadhar Card, Voter Card.
- It is also mandatory to have a voter card to apply.
- To apply, one must also have a Bonafide and Residence Certificate of Rajasthan.
- Prescribed self-declaration letter of Directorate of employment (which you will find on Imitra)
- Passbook of SBI BANK Account.
How to apply Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Form ?
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Department of Skill, Employment, click here
Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan apply online✔
- Now to apply for the first time on this website, register on the site and create SSOID.
- After this, a new page will open for registration, fill all your details in it by one.
- Fill your correct email ID and mobile number so that you do not face any problem in future.
- After filling all the options, click on Submit.
- Your registration login ID and password will come via your email or message on mobile.
Now the applicant has to login through this login id password in (sso rajasthan) Rajasthan government official website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Unemployment Allowance Scheme Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
Fill the application form for the plan and submit it after seeing all the details correctly.
- You can also take a printout of this form.
- SSO Rajasthan Online Registration sso id Apply 2020
- E Dharti Rajasthan Online Dekhen,Apna Khata Rajasthan 2020
- Rajasthan Ration Card List Online ration card onine apply 2021
- Berojgari bhatta online Registration,बेरोजगारी भत्ता ऑनलाइन आवेदन,mnssby
- Berojgari Bhatta Form : UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2021