Bihar Pension Yojana online apply | Sspmis Status Check @ sspmis.in payment status online
The SSPMIS Old Age Pension has been introduced by the Bihar government for all older persons. If you also want to take advantage of the pension scheme under the Bihar government. Or you want to check the status of your pension scheme online. So you can check this very easily from here.
This online portal has been released by the Social Welfare Department under the Government of Bihar. All the old people in the state will be given the benefit of the Chief Minister Pension Scheme under this portal, as well as you can apply online to avail of pension scheme from here. It is very easy to apply online here. So if you want to know too. That how can we get this monthly pension?
And how to apply for it and how to check online status, then read the information below carefully for it.
SSPMIS Payment Status | Bihar Pension Yojana
Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said that in the new Contributory Pension Scheme already implemented, the State Government will contribute 14 percent instead of 10 for the State University employees as per the Center. Its benefits will be given to 3 thousand teachers and one thousand teachers of teaching staff posted on September 1, 2005 and thereafter in the universities of the state. The state government has made this increase in its contribution with effect from 01 July 2019.
Sushil Modi said that earlier 10 percent of the sum of the basic monthly salary and dearness allowance of university employees was deducted as a contribution. The same amount was contributed by the university as the employer, which has now been allowed by the Finance Department to increase to 14 percent.
Under the new pension scheme, like state workers, university workers will also have the option to opt for pension funds or investment patterns. They will be able to change their options once a year. Those who opt for the fixed return option with the minimum risk amount will be given 100% investment in government securities and those who opt for the higher return option will be based on life cycle. But at present, change in a pension fund or investment pattern will be allowed only in respect of the increased fund.
Online SSPMIS Payment Status | Bihar Pension Yojana
|Scheme name||Bihar pension scheme|
|Department||Department of social welfare Government of Bihar|
Old Age Pension Yojana Bihar
The Bihar government has started this new portal keeping in mind all the old people. Through which assistance will be provided in the form of pension for the poor and economically backward poor helpless people to make a living. Through this new initiative of the Social Welfare Department, it has proved to be a boon for the poor old people living in rural areas.
The money of this pension scheme is directly transferred to the accounts of older persons through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). And with the help of this money, all the old people are able to live well on their livelihood. Transparency in people has increased with the introduction of this scheme online. And individuals have quit circling brokers so that all the work is now easily done online.
OLD AGE PENSION
You are given two types of pension in old age pension. First Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme has been provided to you by the Central Government, besides the Chief Minister Pension Scheme is provided to you by the State Government, whose details are as follows.
Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme (CENTRAL GOVT.) – This pension scheme is provided by the Central Government to persons above the age of 60 years. The scheme was launched in 1995 and later it was started as Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojna – This pension scheme is launched by the state government. Under this scheme, the beneficiary is provided a monthly ₹ 400 in the form of pension and if the person is 80 years or more, then ₹ 500 is provided as pension. To avail this scheme, the minimum age should be more than 60 years and for this the EPIC card is mandatory.
Sspmis Pension Scheme Documents Required
To apply for old-age pension online issued by the Bihar government, you must have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Address Certificate,
- Identity Certificate
To apply online in old age pension, you must be over 60 years of age, only then you will be able to apply for this scheme online and will be considered eligible for this scheme.
Old age pension online apply process
To take advantage of the pension scheme by the Bihar government or given the Chief Minister Pension Scheme Indira Gandhi Pension Scheme, apply the following procedure online.
- To apply online in this Sspmis Bihar Pension Scheme, first of all visit the official website
- After successfully opening the website, the page shown above will open in front of you.
- Now click here to apply for the Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme. Have to click on
- After clicking, the page shown below will open in front of you.
- Here you will see an application form
- Here you have to fill the following information in this application form?
- First Select your district according to Aadhaar,
- select the block,
- select the scheme,
- Type the name as per the identity card number,
- fill in the identity card.
- Fill in Aadhaar number,
- Online fill name as per Aadhaar,
- Online fill date of birth as per Aadhaar
- After filling all this information click above the validated base.
- Now the application form will open in front of you here.
- Now you have to fill all the information sought in the application here correctly.
- After this you have to upload your required documents here.
- Now you have to successfully submit your application form here.
- After submitting you will get a print of the application, you have to print it.
- Now your old age pension application has been successfully filled.
Online SSPMIS Beneficiary Pension Status
If you have applied for old-age pension online, then we are going to tell you here how you can check the status of your application online, read carefully below for complete information.
- First of all, you should visit the official website of Social Security Management Information System, Social Welfare Department, Government of Bihar to check old age pension.
- After successfully opening the website, you click on the link to check the beneficiary status, and select the search benefit status.
- After this, the page shown above will open in front of you.
- Now select the account number, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc. from the select option here. And fill that number in the search box, and click above the search.
- After clicking on the search, the status of the beneficiary pension scheme will appear in front of you.
- In this way you can see SSPMIS Pension Payment Status very easily.
See also :-
- Death certificate online apply |death certificate banane ke liye aavedan kaise kare
- Bihar Khasra Khatauni Nakal Online Kaise Dekaine | Bhu Naksha Bihar
- Banglarbhumi Land Record | Mutation Status
- How to Complain Online Ration card
- e-District ID Online Apply All State e-District Apply