What Is the Password of e-Aadhaar,Get Aadhaar PDF Password
Dear friends, as you know that whenever you download an Aadhar Card online, a password is placed on it and without entering the password, you cannot open that Aadhar Card PDF and not your Aadhar Card. Can see
We are going to tell you here how you can open your Aadhar Card password and what password is put on the Aadhar Card as well as how you can remove the password of the Aadhar Card.
Many times we need Aadhar Card and we want to send our Aadhar Card to others but we cannot remove its password, then we will tell you the complete information related to the password of Aadhar Card here if you also want to learn or know it below. Read the given information carefully.
E-Aadhaar PDF Password
A major document by UIDAI called Aadhar Card and from which you can get benefits of all types of government services and in India Aadhar Card is considered to be your main document which shows your identity.
But the Aadhar Card, which is given to you by the Aadhar website, is downloaded and given a password on it and we are going to tell you about this password here because many people do not know about its password. And he is not able to get his Aadhar Card because your Aadhar Card is not visible without entering the password.
How To Download EAadhar
If you do not know what e-Aadhaar is and how to download it, then we are going to tell you the process of downloading Aadhar Card right here, so that you will be able to download your Aadhar Card easily.
- To download your Aadhar Card, follow the following procedure
- First of all, go to its official website to download Aadhar Card.👈
- After successfully opening the website, you fill the information related to downloading Aadhar Card here.
- If you want to download the Aadhar Card through the registration slip, then fill the registration slip information
- If you want to download your Aadhar Card by entering an Aadhaar number, then select the Aadhaar number option and fill the Aadhar number.
Note- If you are downloading your Aadhar Card, then your mobile number should be registered on your Aadhar Card. If your mobile number is not registered on your Aadhar Card, then you will not be able to download Aadhaar online.
- After filling the information of the Aadhaar number or registration slip, fill the captcha code given below.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you put OTP here and verify it.
- After the OTP is verified, you will be asked if you want to take a mask Aadhaar that you want to take without a mask Aadhaar.
- After this, you will be asked some questions whether you have downloaded Aadhar Card before or not.
- After answering all these questions, you submit the final.
- Now your Aadhar Card will be downloaded and now you have to enter Aadhaar PDF Password to open it, after that it will open in front of you.
What is E-Aadhaar PDF Password?
As you know that after downloading Eadhaar when you open it, it immediately asks for a password because UIDAI puts a password on it to secure Aadhaar and this password is known only to the person whose Aadhar There is a card.
So how are you going to enter this password, we are going to give you information here, so to understand the password of Aadhar Card, read the information given below carefully.
E-Aadhaar PDF Password
To understand the password of this Aadhaar PDF, you have to take care that the password of Aadhar Card is set above the first four letters of your name and after that you have to enter your date of birth i.e. year of birth. In which year were you born, as soon as you enter four letters of your name and your birth year, then it is the password of your Aadhar Card and this opens your Aadhar Card easily.
Example: – For this, we are going to tell you some Aadhar Card passwords below, which you can easily open your Aadhar Card password by looking.
Name: SUNEEL KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1993
Name: RAM KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1991
Name: M. KUMAR
Year of Birth: 1990
Year of Birth: 1995
How To Remove Aadhar PDF Password
As you know that the password is downloaded on the e-Aadhar card downloaded, so if you also want to remove this password, then follow the procedure given below.
- To remove PDF password of Aadhar Card, first open Aadhar Card in Chrome browser.
- After successfully opening the Aadhar Card, enter your Aadhar Card password.
- We have told you above what is the Aadhaar PDF Password, so in this way you can open your PDF.
- When your Aadhar Card starts appearing, now you select the option of Aadhaar print.
Note- Please note that you do not have to print your Aadhar Card, save it again as a PDF.
- As soon as you select the print option, you will have the option to choose your printer.
- You do not want to listen to the printer here, you have to select the PDF save option.
- And after that you have to save the PDF by any other name.
- And now you will see that the password has been removed from that base PDF and now you can use that new PDF.
- So you can remove the password of any Aadhar Card in this way.
FAQ Aadhaar PDF Password?
What is an Aadhaar PDF?
You can download the Aadhaar PDF from the official website of UIDAI and you get this PDF online. Which you can get from the official website if needed
What is E-Aadhaar?
When you download the Aadhar Card from the official website of UIDAI and it is downloaded electrically, whose entire process is online, do we know it as E Aadhar?
What is e-Aadhaar Password?
In order to maintain the security of the UIDAI Aadhar Card, a password is placed on the top of the electric Aadhaar, so that no unauthorized person will be able to open the electric Aadhaar, so this password is placed on it.
Can I download Aadhar Card without mobile number?
No, you cannot download e Aadhar Card without registering the mobile number on the Aadhar Card, so it is mandatory to have the mobile number registered above all the Aadhar Card.
How to download Aadhaar without a registered mobile number?
If your mobile number is not registered on top of your Aadhar Card and you want to download your Aadhar Card, then for this you will have to go to the nearest Aadhar Center, from there you will be able to download your Aadhar Card.