Banking Lokpal online complaint, banking ombudsman online Sikayat | banking lokpal,rbi banking lokpal,banking lokpal online complaint,banking lokpal toll free number,banking lokpal bhopal,banking lokayukta
Hello friends, if you are also making frequent rounds of the bank and none of your work is being done, the employees of the bank do not listen to you. And if you put it again and again, then you can put an online complaint on it. Because there is a provision to provide all types of services to all the customers by the employees of the bank.
But if the bank employees refuse to give their service. or do not abide by the terms and conditions of Reserve Bank of India and do not act in accordance with the conditions framed by them. causing inconvenience to the customer.
So the customer can file his complaint under Banking Ombudsman
How to Complain to the Banking Ombudsman
You can lodge your complaint with the bank in the following way!! You can file your complaint in the bank in the following manner
By going to the bank and giving a complaint
Whenever you have any problem from the side of the bank or the employees of the bank do not listen to you, then you can register your complaint in the bank itself at the first level, in which you have to give a complaint letter to the bank in which all your complaints should be written. If none of the solutions are there for you, then you can follow the other method given below.
How To All Bank Customer Care Online Complaint
If your problem is not resolved by the above mentioned method, then you can register your complaint by contacting the customer care of that bank and also you have to take the complaint number from them and this complaint number will always be available to you in future. Keep it safe so that you do not have to tell your problem to the bank again and again.
How To Bank Lokpal Online Complaint
Bank Ombudsman has been created by the Reserve Bank of India to solve the problem of all the customers of the bank. In which if the customer of any bank has any problem from the bank side. So he can register his complaint here.
Which will be resolved within 30 to 45 days, let us know below for which reasons you can file your complaint.
It can complain about all the problems:-
- If you are getting late in payment of check draft bills etc. then you can take refuge of Banking Ombudsman
- You can approach the Banking Ombudsman if the bank does not follow the RBI interest rate guidelines.
- You can now approach the Banking Ombudsman if the bank refuses to accept or delays in accepting the payment of taxes as required by the Reserve Bank/Govt.
- You can also approach the Banking Ombudsman if money is withdrawn from your bank account without informing you
- You can take refuge of the Banking Ombudsman even if your bank account has been closed without informing you
- You can approach the Banking Ombudsman even if you are eligible to take a loan and the bank is refusing to give you a loan and demanding a bribe
- You can approach the Banking Ombudsman even if the bank or subsidiaries do not comply with the instructions of the Reserve Bank on ATM / Debit card operations or Credit card operations
- The Banking Ombudsman also deals with such matters as the Reserve Bank keeps in force from time to time.
Banking Lokpal Online Complaint Process Step By Step
To file a Banking Lokpal online complaint, follow the below-mentioned procedure and complete the Banking Ombudsman complaint process
To register a complaint online for the Banking Ombudsman, you have to open the website given below.
- After successfully opening the website, the page shown above will appear in front of you.
- You have to click on File a Complaint here
- After clicking here, another new page will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to choose the type of complaint here, after that you have to give all your problem details here.
- After this you have to fill the complete form step by step and register your complaint.
- While registering the complaint, you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After this your problem will be resolved within 30 to 45 days.
- After this you are being asked here that if you have given a complaint in writing to the bank, then do Yes and if you have not given a complaint then proceed to No.
- After filling this form, you have to click on the submit button, on clicking submit, your complaint will go to the Banking Ombudsman and your problem will be resolved.
Banking Lokpal Online Complaint Status Check
After registering a complaint online with the Banking Ombudsman, you can check Banking Lokpal online complaint status, what action is being taken on your complaint, follow the following procedure to check the status of the complaint.
- First of all go to the official website of Banking Ombudsman.
- After opening the website, click on Track Your Complaint, after which another new page will open in front of you.
- Here enter your complaint number and submit by filling the captcha code.
- After successful submission, the status of your complaint will be displayed.
- Now you can know here what is the resolution of your complaint by the Banking Ombudsman.
- If you don’t like this solution, you can appeal again
|State Bank Of India –||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank –||Click Here|
|Allahabad UP Gramin Bank –||Click Here|
|Band Of Baroda –||Click Here|
|Union Bank Of India –||Click Here|
|Canara Bank –||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank –||Click Here|
|Aryavart Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Baroda UP Gramin Bank –||Click Here|
|Indian Bank –||Click Here|
|Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
See Also :-
- Mantra Mfs100 Device Driver Download Online | Mantra Mfs100 Driver
- UP Scholarship Status Check 2021, UP Scholarship form Apply
- how to check Windows 11 Install compatibility & eligibility your laptop or PC, minimum system requirements
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Registration,Pm Fasal Bima form 2021
- Spice Money Commission List 2021, Spice Money Atm Commission