Aadhar Card update online,Aadhar Card correction Online 2020,aadhar correction form, aadhar card correction form, aadhar correction, aadhar card correction form online, aadhar correction online, aadhar name correction, aadhar card correction online
Aadhaar Online Correction or doing offline correction on Aadhaar card is now proving to be more expensive. Customers are traveling to many government offices for this.
But the employees sitting there are frantically harassing the customers and they say that their machine is defective due to which the customers are rotating from day to day and their work is not done properly. Has been
|Service Name||Aadhaar Online Correction|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Online Aadhar correction||Click Here|
|Nearby Aadhar correction centre||Click Here|
|Aadhar correction online status check||Click Here|
Aadhaar Online Correction / online Adhar update 👈
Aadhaar card has become an important document, which is required by customers everywhere. Without Aadhar card, all the work has become difficult, using Aadhaar card to withdraw money from the bank, travel in travel for taking ration card etc. Is being used.
Now it is being considered as a main document, if there is any deficiency or mistake in it, then it is not accepted from the government offices, due to which the customers have a lot of trouble. Keeping this in view, UIDAI has made its new facility available on its portal, now customers will be able to make improvements on their Aadhar card through Adhar update online or offline. For example, name, mobile number, photo, email ID address, etc., let us know how this process will be done.
How to change mobile number in aadhar card online
Now you can change the mobile number online on your Aadhaar card, but to change the mobile number, you have to take care of some things, you can change the cable to the mobile number only. And if you do not already have a mobile number registered on your basis, then you cannot update the mobile number. (change mobile number in aadhar card)
So if you already have a mobile number on your Aadhaar card and you want to change it, then let’s learn how to change it online.
- To change the mobile number, first, you have to visit this website.
- After this, you enter the Aadhaar number in this box and enter the captcha code below and click on Generate OTP.
- After this, an OTP will come on your registered mobile, which you will have to enter in the box next.
- After this, you will be asked what you want to change in your Aadhaar card. Now choose whatever you want to change here
- After this you can make changes in it, if you want to change the mobile number or email, then you will not have to upload any documents.
- After a successful change, you will need to print the receipt.
See complete information on how to Update Adhar card. 👈
- To improve the Aadhaar card, you can make corrections on your Aadhaar address online.
- To improve the address on your Aadhaar card, first go to the official website of UIDAI.
- After successfully opening the website, you will see the option of update Aadhaar below, you will get to see the
- update below, then you have to click on Update your address online.
- After this, another new page will open in front of you, where you will see some information related to the Aadhar card update.
- Then you must first click on the update address as soon as you click on the update address.
- So you will reach another new page where you will have the option to enter your Aadhaar number or virtual ID.
- After that you have to enter tax verification below and click on Send OTP.
- After this, an SMS will be sent to your registered number and you will be asked for an OTP on your computer screen.
- So there you have to put some OTP which is received on your mobile.
- After entering the OTP, click on the login button. As soon as you click on the login button, two options will appear in front of you.
- Have address proof:
- Have address validation letter:
- So if you have address proof then you will choose the first option and if you want to change the address through the verification letter then you will choose the second option.
- So if you select the first option, then you will have to enter your full address there and upload the address certificate.
- After uploading, you will have to submit, then you will get the URN number which you can maintain.
Aadhar Card Online Correction Second Process👈
- Through this you can know the status of address change on your Aadhaar card.
- And if you choose the other option, then you will have to enter a new address and an address verification letter will be sent to your UIDI from that address.
- In which a code will be given to you, after a few days a verification letter will be sent to your address by UIDI while you have to wait.
- When you receive this letter, you have to go to the UIDAI website again and go to the update basis and click on Update Your Address Online.
- And after that you have to choose another option Request for Aadhar Validation Letter as soon as you click on it.
- So you will have to provide your Aadhaar number again and log in through OTP.
- And after login, you will be asked for the code written on the address verification letter.
- Then you have to put that code there and validate it.
- As soon as you complete the process, the address of your Aadhaar card will be changed, in this way you can easily improve the address of your Aadhaar card.
Identity Proof documents Aadhar Update
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID Cards/ Service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/ UT Governments/ Administrations
- Bhamashah Card/Jan-Aadhaar card issued by Govt. of Rajasthan
- Certificate from Superintendent/ Warden/ Matron/ Head of Institution of recognized shelter homes or orphanages etc. on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by MP or MLA or MLC or Municipal Councilor on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Village Panchayat Head or Mukhiya or its equivalent authority (for rural areas) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Gazette notification for name change
- Marriage certificate with photograph
- RSBY Card
- SSLC book having candidates photograph
- ST/ SC/ OBC certificate with photograph
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing name and photograph
- Extract of School Records issued by Head of School containing name and photograph
- Bank Pass Book having name and photograph
- Certificate of Identity containing name and photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update.
- Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/update
Date of Birth documents Proof
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book/ Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- A certificate (on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update) or ID Card having photo and Date of Birth (DOB) duly signed and issued by a Government authority
- Photo ID card having Date of Birth, issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- PAN Card
- Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University
- Government Photo ID Card/ Photo Identity Card issued by PSU containing DOB
- Central/ State Pension Payment Order
- Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo card
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)/ School Transfer Certificate (TC), containing Name and Date of Birth
- Extract of School Records issued by Head of School containing Name, Date of Birth and Photograph
- Certificate of Identity containing Name, DOB and Photo issued by Recognized Educational Institution signed by Head of Institute on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
- Certificate of identity containing Name, DOB and Photograph issued by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on UIDAI standard certificate format for enrolment/ update
How to get Aadhaar card correction done offline
To get offline Aadhaar card correction, you have to go to your nearest post office. The post office still has the Aadhaar card correction because strict orders have been given to the post office in UIDAI for this so that you can go there and get your Aadhaar card made offline. |
If the connection is not made on your Aadhaar card and you are refused by the post office, then you can complain directly to UIDAI.
- Paytm BC Agent Apply, Paytm ka ATM, Paytm Bank Mitra Apply
- Shadi Anudan Yojana, Shadi Anudan Status, Shadi Anudan UP,शादी अनुदान योजना
- Spice Money Agent Registration Full Prosses Online,Get SPICE MONEY ID
- Kisan panjikaran up,DBT AGRICULTURE,Agriculture Registration 2020
- Sspmis Status Check | Bihar Pension Yojana Apply 2020
- Andhra Pradesh Old Age Pension Online Apply 2020