Jansunwai Portal Register Complaint | IGRS Portal पर शिकायत कैसे करें | @jansunwai.up.nic.in ,IGRS 2021,Online complant kaise karen
This is a great information for all the people living in Uttar Pradesh. Now that ” Jansunwai Portal “ (igrs) has been started for them, the Yogi Government has started a new Compliant IGRS Portal to help all its people or for the corruption that is happening.
Through which you can direct your complaint directly to the Government of Uttar Pradesh from where all your problems will be resolved and here you can also check the status of your complaint online after registering the complaint online.
- 1 Jansunwai Portal | About Jansunwai Portal
- 2 IGRS Jansunwai Portal
- 3 What are the facilities provided to you on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- 4 After this, a page will open in this way in front of you, now you have to click on the complaint registration button to file a complaint here, which is explained to you below.
- 5 UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status | see jansunwai status
- 6 Send reminder if complaint is not processed
- 7 Jansunwai Portal Login Process
- 8 Send Jansunwai Portal Reminder
- 9 Cycle For Giving Feedback From Jansunwai.Up.Nic.In Portal
- 10 Jansunwai App | Jansunwai Portal App |
- 11 How To Online Download Jansunwai Apk?
- 12 Jan Sunvai Portal Important Links
- 13 Jansunwai Toll Free Number/Helpline Number
- 14 UP Jansunwai App | Complain with Jansunwai mobile app
- 15 FAQs related to Jansunwai Portal
- 16 How many days after complaining on Jansunwai portal will solve the problem
- 17 So that you can know what action is being taken on your complaint, if there is still no action and it has been a long time, you can send a reminder again.
- 17.1 What is igrsup jan sunwai portal?
- 17.2 How much does it cost to register a complaint on Jansunwai Portal?
- 17.3 Can we complain for Jansunwai Portal from our mobile itself?
- 17.4 Against which department of the government a complaint can be lodged on the Jansunwai portal?
- 17.5 In how many days does any problem get resolved on Jansunwai Portal?
Jansunwai Portal | About Jansunwai Portal
Dear friends, there is always a problem with all of you under the Sarkari department, sometimes you have a problem related to Ration card or sometimes you have a problem related to the electricity department and apart from this you have to face many problems everyday and all these Problems are associated with Sarkari Department.
And to solve these problems, you go round many Sarkari departments, but from there you cannot find any solution and you keep thinking how we can complain to these Sarkari departments.
So dear friends, today we are going to tell you here how you will complain online on ” UP Jansunwai portal “ and what problems can be found here.
IGRS Jansunwai Portal
Friends, if you come from urban area or from rural area and your village head in your village or city does not give you any information or you cannot get your Ration card.
If the quota holders are refusing to give ration to you or you are facing any fraud, then you can solve all these problems by complaining on the online Jansunwai Portal here and you can find solutions to all your problems.
It is very easy to complain here. You can easily register your complaint with the help of your Android mobile or computer or laptop or tablet.
And it gets resolved within 10 to 15 days and you get the information and along with this you are also informed by the ” Jansunwai Portal helpline number.”
What are the facilities provided to you on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal
- New Complaint Registration
- View Complaint Status
- Send a reminder when the scheduled action is not taken.
- Give your suggestion regarding the disposal of complaints.
- Jansunwai Portal Register Complaint | How to make a complaint on the IGRS portal @ jansunwai.up.nic.in
- To resolve any problem, first of all click on the link given here and visit the official website of
- Jansunwai.up.nic.in by clicking on the link given here on the Jansunwai portal.
- After clicking on the complaint registration, another page will open in front of you, in which you will be told some important information.
- How do you file a complaint and what are the points that we are telling you here?
- Now you have to click on Submit checkmark above I agree ) here.
- After this, now the login page will open in front of you.
- Where you first have to enter your mobile number or your email id and fill the captcha code and click on send OTP and get the OTP verified.
- As soon as you login here after getting verification by OTP, then the application form for complaint will open in front of you as shown below.
- Here you have to fill the correct information in the application form sought.
- Here you will be asked what you want to file your complaint about and in which department, if you want to file
- your complaint, then you should file your complaint using the correct information here.
- After registering the complaint, note the complaint number.
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status | see jansunwai status
- To know the status of the complaint on the Jansunwai Portal, first click here and then visit the official website of Jansunwai.jansunwai.up.nic.in/ComplaintTracker.html.
- Now you have to enter your complaint number here, which you got while making the complaint, after that you
- have to enter your registered mobile number or email ID, after this you will have to fill the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After this, the details of your complaint will come to you.
Send reminder if complaint is not processed
- If your complaint has not been redressed even after a long time of making your complaint, then see here to know the details of how you can send a reminder again or can be repeated.
- To send a memorial in case of non-hearing of complaint on ” Jansunwai Portal “, click on the link given here at jansunwai.up.nic.in/SendReminder.html
- As this IGRS website opens in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your complaint number here.
- After this you have to click on the search button here.
- After this, you have to send your reminder again by clicking the send reminder button again.
Jansunwai Portal Login Process
Send Jansunwai Portal Reminder
Cycle For Giving Feedback From Jansunwai.Up.Nic.In Portal
Jansunwai App | Jansunwai Portal App |
Companions, the site of Jansunvayi entryway, yet Jansunvai App is likewise accessible. With the assistance of this application, you can accomplish practically everything that you do through the entrance.
You can likewise submit online question with the assistance of Jansunvai entry application. What’s more, you can likewise check Jansunwai status.
How To Online Download Jansunwai Apk?
Downloading Jansunwai portable application is very simple. You can without much of a stretch download this application from Playstore. The download cycle is as per the following.
Jan Sunvai Portal Important Links
Official Website – Click Here
Official Login – Click Here
Grievance Registration – Click Here
Grievance Status – Click Here
Jansunvai App – Click Here
Hostile to Corruption Portal – Click Here
Against Land Mafia Portal – Click Here
CM Monitoring System – Click Here
For the arrangement of any issue identified with Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh Portal, you can contact via mail on email id. Email ID is accessible beneath.
UP Jansunwai App | Complain with Jansunwai mobile app
Now you can complain to Jansunwai from mobile phone too. For this, you have to install the UP Jansunwai application in your mobile from here, a link is given to you here.
You can also download the application by searching on the Google Play Store.
After successful application install in mobile, you can make all public complaints through mobile application as mentioned above.
How many days after complaining on Jansunwai portal will solve the problem
IGRS PORTAL No specific time to resolve the complaint has been fixed here. But normally your complaint is resolved within 10 to 15 days. You should constantly check the status of your status.
So that you can know what action is being taken on your complaint, if there is still no action and it has been a long time, you can send a reminder again.
- What complaints cannot be made on the Jansunwai IGRS portal?
- Matters related to right to information
- A case under consideration in Honorable Court
- Demand for financial aid or job
- Service-related matters of Sarkari servants (including transfer) until they have used the options available in the department.
Above all these questions you can not lodge a complaint on Jansunwai IGRS Portal
- New Shiksha Niti, New Education Policy, National Education Policy 2021
- CSC Digital Cadet Service Launched, CSC Job, CSC vacancy online apply
- UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2021,CSC Sakhi Yojana,up banking Sakhi scheme registration
- UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2021,CSC Sakhi Yojana,up banking Sakhi scheme registration
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration,CG Lok Sewa Citizens Services at edistrict.cgstate.gov.in
Online complant kaise karen,Online complant kaise karen
What is igrsup jan sunwai portal?
If you are facing any kind of problem and you want to complain to the government then you can register your complaint on IGRS UP Jansunwai Portal
How much does it cost to register a complaint on Jansunwai Portal?
Complaint on Jansunwai Portal is absolutely free.
Can we complain for Jansunwai Portal from our mobile itself?
Yes, you can easily register a complaint on the Jansunwai portal from your mobile or computer.
Against which department of the government a complaint can be lodged on the Jansunwai portal?
You can register your complaint on Jansunwai Portal against any department of the government and regarding any problem.
In how many days does any problem get resolved on Jansunwai Portal?
After registering the complaint on Jansunwai Portal, you have to check the status of your complaint, within 1 month you get the solution of your problem