Post office Internet banking form, Post office online payment, How to transfer money from bank account to post office account, India post payment bank account opening online, Post office mobile banking,
Indian post office internet banking Yes friends, if your account has been opened in the post office or you have opened your savings account in any post office branch, then now you have internet banking service on top of your savings account.
You can avail all types of services over the post office internet banking service, along with it you can get RD, FD, bank mini statement, and many types of information from here, along with this, you can get any other person from here. Can transfer money to a bank account
As you know that if your account is opened in the post office, then you have to go to your post office for the information about it, but the postman of the post office that has been opened in the village does not know that much. And brothers are not able to provide services to the customer. That is why if you take internet banking, you can do all the work without going to the post office.
What Is Indian Post Office Internet Banking / Indian Post Office What is Internet Banking?
Post office internet banking service works like other banks like you know that if you have post office internet banking service, then you keep getting information about all types of accounts here, you do not have to go to the post office. |
If you have opened your RD account in the post office, then you can pay its installments only with the help of your internet banking and moreover if you want to get the information about your balance, then with the help of internet banking you can easily You can get your account information.
If you understand in easy language, then Internet banking helps in bringing all kinds of services to your home so that you can manage all types of accounts through Internet banking without going to the post office and get the information from home. Can
Indian Post Office Internet Banking Form Download
If you want to start internet banking service above your saving account, then you have to fill the application form and submit it to your nearest post office. We are going to show you this application form below, from where you can easily download this application form.
To start internet banking service, you have to fill all the information sought in this application form correctly and after giving the correct information, go to the place where you had opened your savings account and submit this application, 24 to 48. After hours your internet banking service is started and its message is sent to your registered mobile number.
How to start Post Office Internet Banking service?
- If you also want to start post office internet banking service, then follow all the rules mentioned here.
- To start internet banking service first of all, download the application form given above.
- After downloading the application form, fill the information in it and submit it to your nearest post office.
- 24 to 48 internet banking service will be started for depositing.
- Now as soon as you get post office through s.m.s. Get started, proceed further.
How to activate Indian Post Office Internet Banking?
- ▶️To activate Post Office Internet Banking, first of all visit the Internet Banking website.
- ▶️After opening the website successfully, you will see the option of New Account Activate below, click on it.
- ▶️Now you have to enter your Customer ID here and click on Next button.
- ▶️After this OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you have to verify it.
- ▶️After this, you have to choose your password here, first of all you have to choose your login password, after that
- ▶️you will have to select your transaction password and next.
- ▶️After this, you will be asked some secret questions here, you have to answer them. This secret question will
- ▶️help you a lot when you forget your password, remember these secret questions carefully.
- ▶️As you proceed by selecting them, now you have to login again with the help of your new user ID and password.
- ▶️After logging in, now you have to change your password here.
- ▶️After changing the password, your internet banking service will start and now you can avail your internet banking service.
Activate Indian Post Office Internet Banking Services through Video?
We are providing you the video to activate the Indian Post Office Internet Banking service here. If you are unable to activate the Internet Banking service through the information given above, then watch the video carefully after watching the video carefully. You will be able to activate your internet banking service easily.
Post Office Saving Account Internet Banking Service Important Document?
- If you are starting internet banking service on the post office account, then you have to submit the following
- documents to your post office.
- Internet banking application form |
- Customer’s Aadhaar Card |
- Customer’s PAN Card.
- Photo copy of ️saving account passbook.
- ️ ️ Passport Size Photo
Benefits of Indian Post Office Internet Banking?
- ▶️If you also start internet banking service on the post office savings account, then you start getting a lot of benefits of the following types.
- ▶️You can get the information of your bank account balance sitting at home.
- ▶️You can easily remove the mini statement of your bank account.
- ▶️With the help of internet banking service, you can transfer money to any post office saving account.
- ▶️From here you can open RD account.
- ▶️With the help of internet banking service you can open online FD account.
- ▶️Apply online request for ATM card.
- ▶️You can give online request for check book.
- ▶️You can pay the premium for all types of accounts opened in the post office.
- ▶️All the accounts that you have opened inside the post office, all the accounts are connected to it and it starts appearing in it.
- ▶️You can get mini statement of all types of accounts from here.
- Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra,Mahatma Gandhi Rural Service Center
- Shadi Anudan Yojana, Shadi Anudan Status, Shadi Anudan UP,शादी अनुदान योजना
- IGRS Portal Online Complaint, Jansunwai Status Kaise Check Karen 2020
- Airtel Payments Bank CSP Agent कैसे बने | New Airtel Mitra Retailer Apply Process
- CSC ID CARD,CSC Certificate Download,CSC identity card 2020